.TEN.

Silver Valley School of Arts
________

Seojun sat in the cafeteria and ate his lunch while finishing his homework for the next class. He scribbled a few music notes and imagined them in his head, then took a bite of his food.

"Take a break, Seojun. Do one thing or the other," Yoongi said as he knocked on the table.

Seojun kept his eyes on the paper and Yoongi shot Doyun a look. Doyun inched the paper away from Seojun and making him give up on writing.

Seojun sighed, "Who's performing in the cafe today?" he asked and drank from Doyun's water bottle.

"Your girlfriend," Yoongi said and Seojun choked.

"Chaewon? She's not even an Arts student," he said and Doyun laughed at him.

"Not her idiot... Jennie," Yoongi clarified and pointed to the stage.

"There's no one there idiot," Seojun said back and crossed him arms.

"Just watch the stage."

Seojun watched for a few moments and Jennie appeared on the stage with Lisa, Rosé and Jisoo. They sat down on four stools and a someone played the music for them.

"What song is that?" Doyun asked as the music began, "The list said it was in English but I don't remember."

"I don't know," Yoongi answered. "They haven't started singing yet."

"Sure Thing. Miguel," Seojun said and got up from his seat. "Let's sit closer."

Seojun walked all the way to the front and sat down at the table Jennie and her friends usually sat, which was vacant since they were performing.

Jennie smiled at Seojun but Seojun was looking at Rosé, who also smiled at him. He looked at everyone but Jennie.

"Let's go, Jisoo!" Seojun cheered and some others clapped as well.

Jisoo smiled shyly and Jennie was getting a little jealous. As the girls sang, Seojun kept looking at Rosé, but so were most people since her voice was seriously mesmerizing to hear.

Suddenly Jennie got up from her seat and walked off the stage with the microphone in hand as she sang. The other girls were confused but they went with it and also walked off the stage with their microphones.

Rosé was approaching Seojun so Jennie began to walk faster. Jennie put her hand around Seojun's shoulder and Rosé sat down next to him.

Then Jennie moved to sit on his lap as she sang, "Ready or not, I'm gon' have you by tonight."

Seojun smirked and finally watched Jennie sing but the song was almost over. Despite Jennie and Rosé both wanting Seojun's attention, they harmonized perfectly with Jisoo and Lisa for the last notes.

The the entire cafeteria clapped and cheered and Jennie put her microphone down then spoke so that only Seojun would hear.

"By tonight," she said with a wink and joined the rest of the girls on stage to bow.

Seojun clapped for them and the girls couldn't stop smiling at each other.

"Who does Jennie think she is? Flirting with guys like Seojun who is way out of her league. Bad boys don't like good girls..." someone whispered and Seojun heard.

"Jennie can't even sing that well. And did you see their performance last week? She wasn't even dancing properly."

"And Jisoo can't even pronounce English properly-"