.TWENTY TWO.

SILVER VALLEY SCHOOL OF ARTS
---

Seojun sat at in the cafeteria with Doyun, Rosé and Jisoo. Jisoo asked Seojun to help her learn the english lyrics for her upcoming project. Rosé was busy working on her 20% paper, while Lisa and Jennie were doing their own work somewhere else, so Seojun was the next best person to ask.

"Seojun, what's this word again?" Jisoo asked and Seojun looked over at her sheet.

He repeated the word to her in english then told her the definition. Jisoo nodded and asked about another word.

"Thank you," she said in English and Seojun smiled.

It was still shocked Doyun to see Seojun smile at anyone other than him and Yoongi, but it was a good feeling to see Seojun be more happy and talkative.

Jennie had definitely changed him.

"Seojun, I'm almost finished my song. Can you look over it for me?" Rosé asked and he walked over to sit next to her. "The last part might need another look."

Seojun read the sheet and hummed the song in his head but the noise in the cafeteria was clouding his brain.

"Let's go work in class," he said and waited for Rosé to follow him.

Seojun sat down at the piano bench and put her notes in front of him. He read the first few bars then played the chords on the piano.

"Can you sing along?" he asked.

Rosé nodded and waited for the part to begin singing. Seojun could hear her smiling as she sang quietly and when it got to the second chorus, Seojun tried to harmonize with her, but he immediately felt embarrassed.

"Keep singing, Seojun. Your voice sounds nice," she said and put a hand on his shoulder.

"No, it's your song. Just sing."

Rosé continued but she stared at him and sang a little louder. When it came to the high note she sang the wrong word then got confused, causing a voice crack. Seojun smiled at her mistake and she playfully pushed him.

"It's only because I didn't warm up, okay?"

Seojun nodded and eventually the song ended. There was clapping by the door and Jennie was leaning against the frame.

"Are you finished your project, unnie?" Rosé asked as Jennie walked over.

"Mhm. And I can see that you're done as well. It sounds really nice, Rosie. Good job."

Jennie hugged Rosé from the back and played some of the keys on the piano, arms resting over Rosé's shoulders.

"Is Jisoo still in the cafeteria?" Jennie asked.

"Yeah, she's with Doyun," Rosé replied.

"Can you go keep her company? I want to be alone with Seojun."

"Of course! Thanks for your help, Seojun."

Rosé took her sheet and waved goodbye. Jennie glared at Seojun.

"Why were you alone with her?"

Seojun shrugged and played a chord on the piano. Jennie sighed then kissed his forehead.

"At least you weren't alone with Lisa... I forgive you."

Seojun pulled Jennie to him to kiss her neck as they hugged and he snuggled into her chest. Jennie's heartbeat was loud and clear to him.

"Can you come over tonight? We've been so busy for the last few weeks and... I really miss you," Jennie said.

Seojun nodded, "I need to take back some of my clothes anyway."