.THIRTY SIX.

AN AWARD SHOW
---

"Uh... I feel really out of place," Seojun said whispered to Chaeyoung who was the first of the TWICE members to finish dressing up.

Seojun was dressed as if he were an idol too—JYP even had him match with Stray Kids' outfits a bit but Seojun definitely stood out to anyone taking a closer look. Seojun also brought a face mask just in case he needed to hide from over-curious people.

"You look great, Seojun. Do you feel like an idol yet?"

Seojun nodded slowly and took notice of his ripped jeans in the mirror. He turned a bit and his shoulder blade tattoo could be seen through the torn part of his top.

"I thought they'd cover my tattoo up, like yours..." Seojun said.

"I wish they didn't cover mine up all the time, but... it is what it is," Chaeyoung shrugged. "I didn't know you had a tattoo though. What is it?"

"A chinese dragon," he said and pulled the hole in his shirt for her to see. "At least they covered the bruises on my face..."

Chaeyoung giggled, "I wouldn't want people to think I punched you in the face."

"It wouldn't be your first time," Seojun replied with a smile.

"Seojun, I was eight! I hit you by accident because you were in the way of my cartwheel!"

"You couldn't even do one."

"Oppa..."

"Chaeyoung, let them check your makeup. Did they put too much blush on you?" Sana teased as she stepped into the room.

Chaeyoung left the room in a hurry and Seojun's presence was definitely a change from seeing his collared shirts at work or uniform at school. His tattoo caught her eye immediately.

"Wah, Seojun, I've never noticed your tattoo... It's so cool," Sana said and touched his shoulder.

His skin was soft and the way he looked suddenly made her heart race. Sana quickly retracted her hand and bowed awkwardly.

"Sorry, I've just never seen a tattoo like that," she said.

"It's okay," Seojun replied and gave her shoulder an awkward pat.

"Seojun, how tall are you?"

Sana stood in front of him and used her hand to measure where her the top of her head would be on Seojun's body, and it was roughly above his chin but she was wearing heels.

"182? I don't remember."

"Wah..." she said and looked up at him.

They stared at each other and Seojun began to blush. With the makeup, Sana looked very attractive as well.

"Ah, okay. I'm gonna go now," Seojun said awkwardly and bowed before leaving the room to walk around the halls.

He was getting a little nervous that people would see him with the members of TWICE and start to gossip. That's what happened with anyone he was around in school.

"Seojun! Hey, you kind of look like you're apart of our group!" Lee Know said from down the hall and waved Seojun over.

"He's basically apart of the crew," Chan said with a smile and swung an arm over Seojun's shoulder. "So... do you want some heads up on the groups that will be here tonight?"

"Ah, it's okay. I wasn't really planning to socialize or anything," Seojun replied and looked to the ground.

"I'll just tell you who to watch out for then... YG groups. BLACKPINK is here tonight. I heard you knew the girls from school."