.FOURTEEN.

Silver Valley Dormitory
________

"Did you want something?"

Seojun stood at the door frame as Jennie smiled up at him.

"I'm here to keep you company," she replied and pushed him aside to get in the dorm. "Where's Doyun?"

"In his room," Seojun said and gestured to a door. He sat on the couch and Jennie followed him. She sat down next to him and stared at him for a moment before putting a hand on the back of his head.

"Is he asleep yet?" she asked and played with the hair behind his ears.

Seojun shrugged and watched the show playing on the TV. She planned her next moves carefully, and moved closer to him. Jennie leaned over and kissed the side of his neck softly. Her other hand was placed on top of his thigh and her fingers inched closer to the hem of his shirt, seemingly avoiding his lap because she wasn't ready for that yet.

He stopped her hand just before she could slide it under his shirt. "I don't think he's asleep," he said, referring to Doyun who'd be in the next room.

Jennie didn't care and she tilted her head to kiss hips. He didn't stop her this time and let the kiss continue, moving his mouth against hers in the same speed and manner. Soon, it became impossible to stop the urge to pull away but she was running out of breath.

Finally, she pulled away to catch her breath and they both panted heavily.

"You're not expecting any visitors, right?"

Seojun shook his head and Jennie smirked at him.

"Good. Because you'd probably hate for someone to interrupt us for the next little while... Plus, I really don't want to walk back and forth so much anymore."

Jennie got off of the couch and pulled him up by the hand. They made their way to his room and she locked the door behind them. Seojun was suddenly pushed onto the bed and she didn't hesitate to get on top of him. She sat in his lap and a smirk appeared on his face.

"Are you sure you've never done anything before?" he asked her.

She shook her head then slowly, she began to unbuckle his pants, pulling them down a bit to reveal his boxers. She gulped nervously and Seojun sat up to give her a kiss on the cheek.

"You could go first instead," he suggested and she shook her head.

"Lay back down," she ordered and he did.

After sliding his underwear down, she became hesitant and her confidence was slowly declining. The plan she had earlier actually didn't make it this far, so she had no idea what to do. She just stared at his member without moving.

Seojun noticed her nervousness and began to stroke himself gently to get things started. It was a little easier to get turned on, considering Jennie was right in front of him. She chewed on her bottom lip as he pleasured himself with gentle strokes, making him grow harder by the second.

Then, he guided one of Jennie's hands to replace his own. He clenched his jaw when she tightened her grip slightly. She copied what he did to himself, and watched as his breathing quickened.

"How's this?" she asked and moved her hand up and down his shaft slowly.

"Mhm," he said with a nod. He hummed softly and his hands found their way to her thighs. His breathing became heavy and he let out a quiet moan. "Fuck..."

Jennie kept moving her hand, enjoying the reaction she was getting from Seojun. And not long after, a bit of precum came out the tip of his member. She looked down to see the mess that Seojun was making all over her hand. She let go and innocently stared at substance on her hands.