.FORTY THREE.

LA GRANDE MAISON
---

Seojun and Doyun flopped onto the couch after a week of unpacking the last box of their stuff. They were officially settled in to their brand new apartment that had the most beautiful view of the Han River.

The highlight of their apartment was the size and its amenities for its tenants but for Seojun, the place was a lot closer to Jennie's house.

"Hyung, can you thank your eomma for me again. She really hooked up with a nice-ass place," Doyun said.

"Yeah, thank her for me too," Yoongi said as he and Jungkook sat down on the couches with them.

"I can't believe we share this whole place. And we have this view!" Jungkook said and stood up to run to the curtains of their balcony. "The other five members are probably enjoying the view just as much as us."

"They live right next door so you can expect them to come over in excitement anytime now," Yoongi laughed.

Soejun's mother is the owner of La Grande Maison therefore they were able to get such nice apartments for a cheaper rent. The other member of BTS--RM, Jin, J-Hope, Taehyung and Jimin--were able to move into the apartment next door because of that fact as well.

Seojun's phone began to ring and he looked over to see Chaewon spamming his phone with calls. Doyun noticed the heavy sigh as Seojun tossed his phone on the coffee table and walked over to the kitchen.

"Why is Chaewon calling you, hyung?" Doyun asked and Yoongi's eyes widened at that name.

"I don't know why. I'm not picking up," Seojun replied and took out a bottle of water from the fridge.

Chaewon kept calling and Seojun's phone kept buzzing. Seojun rolled his eyes as Jungkook brought his phone over.

"You should see what she wants. It could be urgent," Jungkook said innocently and bowed slightly.

Seojun scoffed, "you're too nice, JK," then took the phone and went to the balcony.

"Ugh! Voicemail again? Seriou-"

"What do you want?" Seojun asked impatiently.

"Wh- Seojun? Did you actually pick up?"

"What do you want, Chaewon?" he asked again.

Chaewon was speechless over the phone. He never picked up her calls.

"Uh... I... I just wanted to ask you about some paperwork for the company. Are you free to come to the building tonight?" she asked.

Seojun leaned on the railing of the balcony.

"No, I'm moving into my apartment. And I have plans," he lied.

"I thought you moved into your apartment a few days ago. Shouldn't you be done by now?"

"I'm with Jennie tonight. Don't bother to call me again later."

"Or what?" she laughed, "she'll think you're cheating on her?"

Seojun stayed silent.

"Fine. Don't come over tonight but we still have a meeting in the morning. Make sure she knows or you'll be sorry... like last time."

Chaewon and Seojun had been spending more time together recently since Seojun didn't want to be apart of his father's company and gave his share to Chaewon. There was no one else who wanted the part and giving it to Chaewon will repair the relationship of Charwon's father with Seojun's father.

"I'll see you tomorrow, babe~" Chaewon said seductively and hung up the phone.

Seojun took a deep breath and dialled Jennie's number. He wasn't going to tell her about the meeting until later but he still wanted to spend time with her.