.FORTY FIVE.

LA GRANDE MAISON
---

The next morning, Jennie woke up to the sunlight shining through Seojun's bedroom window. Seojun was lying on his back as Jennie lifted her head from his chest.

"You look so cute when you're asleep, baby," she thought then kissed his shoulder.

Jennie held herself up with an elbow and ran her finger tips down from his stomach to his underwear line.

"Wake up, Seojun," she said quietly and moved to sit on top of him. "Seojun..."

After a few seconds, Seojun took a deep breath in and rubbed his eyes. She held his face in her hands then slid them down the front of his body. Jennie thought he looked so sexy.

"Good morning~" Jennie said and Seojun opened his eyes.

"Good morning," Seojun replied with his deep morning voice. It sounded very sexy.

"Have I ever told you how much I love your morning voice?"

He smiled and closed his eyes to rub them again. She assumed that he must've been exhausted from unpacking his things all week.

"Seojun," she said and shifted her position by spreading her legs a little more. "We didn't shower yesterday. Wanna wake up and shower now?"

Seojun groaned, "I don't want to get up. Can't we stay here a little longer?"

"And do what?" she asked and laid over his chest.

"Make a baby?" he replied.

She laughed and got off of him to lay next to him. Seojun laid on his side and caressed the curves of her waist to her hips.

"Pregnancy isn't a part of my contract with YG," she said, playing along with what he said.

"I guess I'll have to be fast," he joked then sat up to stretch his arms. Even his bed hair was sexy to her and her eyes trailed down the muscles of his back, lingering on his tattoo for a while longer.

Seojun moved the blanket away and got out of bed. His underwear looked tight around him and she couldn't help but stare.

He laughed and pulled Jennie by the legs so she was laying at the edge of the bed. He leaned over her and kissed her gently.

"Do you want to shower now?" he asked and she shook her head.

"Let's have an excuse to shower first..." she replied and played with the waist band of his briefs.

"Isn't it too early for this?"

"Is it?"

Seojun was standing now and Jennie touched him over the fabric of his underwear, before laying back down.

"Ready when you are," she said.

Seojun smirked then pulled her further off the bed to flip her over so he could push himself against her from behind. He held her waist with both his hands and she closed her eyes.

"Seojun..." she mumbled into the sheets.

"Jennie~"

"Seojunie... Seojun..."

"Yes, Jennie?... Jennie?"

Jennie opened her eyes again and found herself pulling Seojun's arm around her, but they weren't about to have sex, they were just cuddling on the living room couch.

"It was a dream?..." she questioned herself.

"Are you okay?" Seojun asked and she turned around. "Your face is flushed. What did you dream of?"

Jennie stared at him in shock. Her heart was racing from the dream and she wasn't sure how to act at the moment.

"I... nothing... It was nothing, don't worry," she replied and sat up.

"Are you sure?"

"Mhm. I'm fine. I just... remembered that I needed to shower so..."

Jennie was quick to move the blanket away—which she didn't remember using when they fell asleep last time—but Seojun was quicker in holding her by the waist so she couldn't leave him yet. He moved to sit with his legs on either side of her, then wrapped his arms around her lovingly.

"Don't go, baby," he said with the sexy morning voice as he did in her dream. "Can we stay like this for now?"

Seojun kissed her shoulder and rested his chin over that spot. His breath on her neck gave her shivers.

"Are you cold?" he asked and wrapped the blanket around them like a cocoon.

One of their phones buzzed and Jennie looked around the room, spotting her phone on the floor next to her dress. She wasn't completely naked though. She was wear Seojun's shirt.

"Please, ignore it," Seojun muffled onto her skin as he kissed her neck.

"It could be my manager. Let me check," she said and broke free from the hug.

Seojun watched as Jennie bent down to pick up her phone. He got off the couch to hug her again but she went straight for the balcony and closed the door behind her with her phone to her ear.

"Jendeukie, where are you?" Jisoo asked in a panic over the phone. "Don't you remember you have plans Kai in like... an hour?"

"Oh, shit," Jennie swore quietly and ran a hand through her hair. "I- I lost track of time. I'll just meet him at the restaurant."

"You'd better hurry, unnie! But you seem to be close to the restaurant from where you are..." Lisa's voice said.

"How... do you even know where I am?"

"I have the location of your phone. I had a feeling you might wake up late so I made sure to check," Jisoo replied. "Where are you?"

"I'm at Seojun's place. I'll tell you later. Thanks, unnie," Jennie said and immediately hung up.

She walked back into the apartment and picked up her dress. She headed for the stairs to find Seojun's room.

"Where are you going?" Seojun asked and tried to fix his messy hair from last night's sleep.

She found herself staring at his hair then looking down his entire figure. After all, he wasn't wear his too and even though he had pants on, his top half was enough to distract her.

"Ugh, you're so hot..." she thought and forced herself to look away. "I forgot that I had a date with Kai. Can you-" she stopped herself short upon realizing what she said.

All emotion left his face as Seojun rolled his eyes. He walked up to her but only went past her, towards his bedroom. She mentally face palmed herself as she followed him up the stairs.

•••
Thank you for everything
Bare with me on the slow updates... Life is changing and I'm still trying to keep up