.THIRTY THREE.

JENNIE'S HOUSE
---

"What... what happened?" Jennie asked as she pulled Seojun up to sit on her bed.

"I refused to be apart of my father's business... But what about you? Why are you unhappy and sulking around the house?"

Jennie looked at the ground and sighed.

"I'm sorry, Seojun. For everything."

Both of them were quiet. It wasn't awkward but the atmosphere was depressing.

"Why didn't you text or call me back?" Seojun asked.

"It's not that I didn't want to... I really missed you, but... things have been going on at YG and I wasn't allowed to talk to you."

Seojun turned her chin to look up at him. Her eyes were puffy but to be fair, Seojun's eyes were dark and tired.

"Were you crying all night?" he asked and she looked down again.

"If the world hated you, wouldn't you?" she replied weakly. "The whole dating news, that was all fake. I'd never cheat on you, Seojun, I hope you know that."

Seojun sighed, "I know, Jennie. But I'd believe anything anyone says."

Jennie got up from the bed and stood in front of Seojun with her hands on his shoulders. She gently touched the bruises on his face.

"Does it still hurt?" she asked and he shook his head.

She looked at his body and noticed that his shoulders looked more built than before. Seojun's arms have gotten more muscular as well.

"Like what you see?" he said with a little laugh and Jennie smirked.

Seojun held her waist and smiled when he saw that Jennie was wearing one of his shirts.

"The only clothes I have in my closet are polos and dress shirts. I wonder why..." he teased.

Jennie smiled back at him and gently pushed his shoulder but Seojun winced since she had pushed on his injured shoulder.

"Stop teasing, Seojun," she said and wanted to push him again but his reflexes were fast as he caught her hand.

"I... have a cut there."

"What? How?"

Seojun stood up and took his top off. The new scar on his shoulder was right next to the other one he had near his collarbone.

Jennie tried to pay attention to his injury but she couldn't stop looking at the defined muscles of his chest and abdomen. Seojun smirked when she ran both her hands over his body.

"I should've came home earlier..." Jennie said in a daze.

"Eyes up here, Jennie," he said and held her hands in his.

"What? I was admiring out of respect for your hard work this summer," she replied innocently. "Can we look at your scar later? I miss you even more now."

"Your mother made brunch. We should eat first."

"My meal is right in front of me."

"Jennie..." Seojun said and she pouted.

"Jennie-ah! Seojun! Come down for brunch!" Mrs. Kim yelled from outside Jennie's room door.

Jennie sighed and wrapped her arms around Seojun's waist, giving him a small kiss over his heart before tilting her head up to look at him.

"Can I have a kiss at least? It's been months," she said and he leaned down until their noses touched.

"Go brush your teeth."