.FORTY FOUR.

THE STREETS OF SEOUL
---

"Jennie..." Seojun said quietly.

"Hm?"

"You're... distracting me."

"So?"

"Don't do that."

Seojun pulled her hand out of his pants and held it against his stomach. As much as he enjoyed the feeling, he was far too pleasured to think straight. It wouldn't have ended well if Jennie continued.

"That's no fun," she pouted and took her hand back to slump into her seat.

"I never knew what that word meant anyway," he joked and she rolled her eyes playfully.

Seojun reached over and placed his hand on her thigh again but she moved it away.

"If I can't touch you, you can't touch me either."

He rested his elbow on the median and his fingers grazed the space between the hem of her dress and her soft skin.

"What kind of fabric is this?" he asked. "I'll have another made for you if I rip it by accident."

Jennie laughed and pushed his hand away again.

"Stop teasing. I thought I was too distracting for you," she said.

"It's a good thing we're at my place now," Seojun said and pointed to the tall building in front of them.

He drove into the parking garage, entered a passcode, then drove onto a different ramp and parked near the elevators.

They got out of the car and Seojun walked over to Jennie's side where he pressed her back against the cold metal of the car.

"What are you up to?" she asked and her hands found their way to his hair.

"I just miss you," he replied and leaned into her.

She smirked, feeling him get excited in his pants, then moved her hands to his waist to pull him closer. Jennie took a deep breath as she slid her hands down to touch his butt.

"Do you know what song reminds me of you?" she asked.

"What?"

"It goes like this..."

Jennie pulled his head down and whispered in his ear softly, letting her lips touch the side of his ear. She hummed the first line of the song then sang the rest.

"...
I can tell by the way you in love with me
You can't get enough of me, yeah
Well, I guess it's looking like you're stuck with me"

"Do you know that song?" she asked, still whispering and holding his ear to her lips.

"It's by Jhené Aiko."

"Then you know must know the first line..." Jennie smirked against his ear.

"Hey, I swear that's Seojun's car..." a voice echoed in the parking garage. "I thought he went out."