.SEVENTEEN.

SILVER VALLEY DORMITORY
---

"Is this okay?" Seojun asked and Jennie slid her hands in his hair. "Do you want me to stop?"

Jennie took a deep breath, her heart continued to race and it became unbearable as she kept thinking of what happened the last time they tried to do something. Then she was tense and uneasy.

Seojun stood upright and pulled her up. He bent down and held her face in his hands.

"We don't have to do anything, Jennie. I want you to feel safe enough to tell me that."

Jennie nodded and he kissed her forehead.

"Let's not do anything tonight. Is that okay?"

She nodded again and Seojun smiled for her. Then, he took his shirt off and put it on her instead. It was quite big on her but Seojun thought she looked adorable.

"I'm sorry, Seojun," Jennie said weakly with her head down.

Seojun wrapped his arms around her and buried her face in his neck. The muscles of his back were tough but his skin was soft.

She rested her chin on his shoulder and had a direct view of the tattoo over his trapezius.

"What's your tattoo?" Jennie asked.

Seojun turned around and she ran a hand over his tattoo. She also glimpsed at the three faint scars near his spine and touched those too.

"My tattoo is of a chinese dragon... My dad made me get one."

Seojun faced her again and she had a sad expression. Jennie reached out her hands and he came closer. She kissed the small scar on his stomach, making him smile a little as she looked up at him.

"Let's go outside. There's something else I want to do," Seojun said and held out his hand for her.

Jennie took it happily and they walked outside.

She sat on the couch as Seojun pressed a few buttons of a music player and suddenly, a soft balled rang through the dorm quietly.

Seojun pulled Jennie off the couch and lead her to the middle of the dorm. He pushed the dining table aside to make more room then came back to her.

He put one of Jennie's hands on his shoulder then held her waist as his other hand held hers to the side.

"This is Endless Love by Diana Ross and Lionel Richie. Do you like it?"

Seojun looked into Jennie's eyes and she was too distracted by the moment that she ignored him completely.

He smiled shyly and leaned down to kiss her lips, pulling back after a few seconds.

They swayed the the music together and she rested her head on his chest. The sound of his slow heart beat was comforting and calming.

A different song played, it was also in English.

"What's this song?"

"Beautiful Stranger. Halsey."

"Rosie did a cover for one of her songs."

"I know. Eyes Closed."

Jennie looked at him since his reply was a little too quick. He smirked and kissed her forehead.

"This song reminds me of you-- Beautiful Stranger..."

"I thought everything reminded you of me."

Seojun chuckled, causing her to smile too.

"You're my beautiful stranger. You forever will be."