.FORTY TWO.

SILVER VALLEY DORMITORY
---

"I'm going to call the police on you!" Jennie shouted as he put her down on his bed.

Seojun stood above her. He trapped her legs between his and held her wrists to the bed.

"Let go of me!"

"Jennie, just listen to me! Those photos aren't mine! This box of stuff isn't mine!" he yelled.

Jennie kneed him in the crotch and Seojun struggled to hold onto her but she still managed as he cried out on pain and held his breath.

"Why was it in your room?!"

"I don't fucking know! But I know that nothing in that box is my shit!" he groaned with pain in his voice.

"Prove it, asshole!" she shouted back.

"Just promise not to run out of my room if I let go."

Jennie huffed then calmed herself. "Let go."

"Promise me."

"... Fine," she replied and he waited a second before letting go of her hands.

Jennie sat up on his bed and crossed her arms while Seojun held his crotch with a pained face.

"Well?" she asked impatiently.

Seojun rolled his eyes and bent down to the box. He pulled out the first few things in the box which was a picture of Doyun and his family, a bottle of medicine prescribed to Doyun, and a plaque dedicated to Doyun.

It was very quiet in the room and the boys outside were very nervous.

"Do you think she killed him?" Yoongi asked.

"I hope not... I can't afford more rent without him..." Doyun replied.

"Is that enough proof?" Seojun asked and Jennie looked away. "I didn't cheat on you, Jennie. Why would I ever do that?"

She didn't reply so Seojun pushed the box out of the way and knelt in front of Jennie. This time, he held her wrists in his hand and rubbed them lovingly.

"I'm sorry for grabbing you like that. Did I hurt you?" he asked and Jennie pouted as she nodded. "I'm sorry."

Seojun slid his arms around her waist and hugged her. She let him rest his head on her lap.

"... I'm sorry, too. I wasn't thinking straight," she mumbled and played with his hair.

"I would never cheat on you, Jennie. I had hoped you knew that."

Jennie sighed and he looked up at her. She pulled him up as she stood up, then hugged his chest.

"I'm sorry for yelling at you like that. I shouldn't have reacted the way that I did," she said, thinking of how vulnerable he looked when she yelled at him the way his father did.

Seojun rubbed her back and she sank into his embrace. He made her feel so safe in his arms even after accusing him of cheated, more of a reason to think she didn't deserve him.

"Did you eat yet?" he asked and she shook her head. "Let's go out to eat then, can you get my phone on the bed?"

Seojun went over to his closet and put on the only shirt it had in there as Jennie retrieved his phone. She saw the endless messages from social media accounts.

"Why are you still texting Chaewon? And why didn't you tell me that you have social media?" Jennie asked and refused to hand his phone to him.

"Give my phone and I'll show you."