.SIXTEEN.

Silver Valley Dormitory
________

"Seojun, could you help me with this?" Rosé asked.

Jennie had invited him over to do homework with Jisoo, Lisa and Rosé but Rosé was asking him questions all day long. It was now dark outside.

"Do you think this sounds nice?" Rosé said and hummed a melody.

Seojun looked at her music sheet then nodded his head.

"You wrote this note wrong. You hummed a C," Seojun replied and helped her change the note.

"Thank you," she said happily. "It's so cool how you know the sounds of the notes so well. You can probably figure out the chords from any song you hear."

Seojun nodded again and got back to his work. Jennie leaned over and kissed his ear.

"What note was that?" Jennie asked.

"That wasn't a note," he replied with his eyes glued to his work on the table, and Jisoo and Lisa held in a laugh.

"Seojun, Jennie says you could play many instruments. Do you know how to play the ukulele?" Lisa asked.

Seojun nodded.

"Will you play us something?" Lisa asked excitedly and fetched her ukulele.

"I'm okay..." he said and she pouted.

"Let me try," Jisoo said and strummed the instrument randomly.

"That was a note," Seojun joked and the girls giggled while Jennie rolled her eyes.

"I'm tired of studying, I want to sleep now," Jennie complained and leaned on the table.

"Go play with Kai, he seems a little bored right now," Rosé said.

They all looked in the direction of Jennie's other dog, Kai, a white cocker spaniel. He was napping on the floor peacefully.

"Awh, he's sleeping," Lisa said with a cutesy voice.

Seojun got up from his seat and took his sweater off, laying it on top of Kai so he wouldn't be cold. Seojun still had a T-shirt under so he didn't mind using his sweater.

The four girls were confused since they remembered Doyun told them how Seojun hated sharing his things, and he hated when Chaewon tried to wear his clothes.

Seojun came back to the table and kissed Jennie on the head.

"I'm gonna go now."

"Wait, why? You said you finished your work already but don't you want to hang out still?" Jennie said and held his hand.

"It's already 11:36 at night, Jennie. We should all go to bed," Jisoo said and packed her things.

Lisa began to put away her notes too.

"Baby, can you stay just a little longer? A little, little, little longer, please?" Jennie pleaded.

"We all know you just want to make out with your boyfriend, unnie," Lisa teased.

"Yah!" Jisoo began, "Jendeuk probably wants to do more than kiss him."

"Is Doyun asleep yet?" Jennie asked, completely ignoring the other girls.

"He's not even home. He's playing basketball with Yoongi," Seojun replied.

"Oooooh~" Lisa said, "Let's go, Jennie unnie," she cheered.

"Shut up, you're going to wake up Kai," Jennie said with a glare, then looked back at Seojun, "Can I come over?"

"Unnie, don't you still have homework to do?" Rosé said and Jennie sighed.

"Ugh, homework..." Jennie mumbled.

"I'll help you with it," Seojun said and packed his things.

Jennie smiled and packed her school work too. Lisa and Jisoo went back to their dorm first and Jennie went to Seojun's dorm with him. They were holding hands and walked silently until they encountered a group of noisy people.

"Hey, Chaewon. Isn't that your boyfriend?" a girl asked.

Chaewon and her friends blocked the hallway and Seojun rolled his eyes at the sight of her.

"What are you doing with my boyfriend?" Chaewon asked Jennie.

"I'm not your boyfriend."

"Was I talking to you?"

Seojun tried to walk past her but Chaewon pushed him back.

"Where're you heading? Am I invited?"

"Fuck off."

Jennie was a little surprised to hear Seojun swear, even though she's heard him do it many times before, but he hasn't been angry in the last few weeks they were together.

"Princess Jennie, did you hear that? Seojun said a bad word, are you going beg your daddy to let him off the hook again?"

Chaewon's friends started laughing and Jennie felt Seojun's hand tense up.

"Mind your fucking business," Seojun said and finally pushed past Chaewon.

"Where are you going? The Princess must have a curfew," Chaewon called after them.

Seojun kept walking but Jennie turned around. Seojun wanted to pull her away but Jennie spoke up.

"I'm going to fuck your boyfriend," Jennie said mockingly then continued to walk.

Chaewon's friends were giggling in the background now as Seojun smirked at what Jennie said.

"Just so you know, Seojun, your dad still thinks we're dating. He invited me to dinner this weekend!" Chaewon shouted down the hall.

The two walked all the way back to Seojun's room and he closed the door quietly. He called Doyun's name around the place to make sure he wasn't home, and there was no reply.

"You didn't break up with her?" Jennie asked as Seojun tossed his backpack onto the floor and walked into his room. "Seojun."

"I don't care about her. We were never dating to begin with."

"That doesn't matter. Answer my question."

Seojun sat on his chair and leaned his head on his desk.

"Can you at least make it clear that you guys aren't dating anymore? At least to your dad."

He shrugged and Jennie lifted him up by the shoulders.

"... Fine."

Seojun looked up at Jennie and she brushed his hair back but it fell back into place, making her smile a little as she kept trying. Then, he lifted her up by the legs and walked over to lay her on his bed.

He kissed her cheeks excessively and she giggled as the stubble on his chin tickled her skin. Seojun pecked her lips then held himself up above her just to admire her.

Jennie lifted the bottom of her shirt and pulled it over her head. She smirked as Seojun looked her up and down. He threw her shirt aside and kissed her neck, trailing a few kisses down to her chest then to her stomach.

Their hearts were racing and Jennie grew nervous. This was the moment...

"Seojun..." she said and he lifted his head.

•••