.TWENTY SIX.

SILVER VALLEY SCHOOL OF ARTS
---

Seojun and Rosé walked back to the cafeteria after they checked the mark for the project that was worth 20% of their grade that was posted on the door of their classroom. Seojun got a 97% and Rosé scored a perfect 100%.

"Thank you for helping me, Seojun! I don't think I could've gotten a perfect mark if you didn't help me," Rosé said and bowed to Seojun.

He smiled and nodded at her. Then, their professor came around and scribbled Seojun's mark with a permanent marker.

"Jang Seojun, I'm failing you in this course," their professor said. "It has come to my attention that you plagiarized your entire song off of a fellow student. Meet with Principal Kim immediately to sort out your consequences."

"Wait, professor, Seojun didn't plagiarize anything. I saw him work on this project for weeks-"

"Ms. Park, I suggest you plead to Principal Kim if you have issues. Or else I'll be forced to lower your mark for your involvement with Seojun's plagiarism."

The professor walked away and Seojun was frozen, staring at the student who was smirking at them.

"Thanks for the 100%, Seojun," a male student said and held up a sheet.

Seojun took a closer look and saw that it was his old sheets that Doyun lost in the cafeteria.

"Looks like you're gonna get kicked out," the guy mocked and Seojun clenched his fist.

"You're the guy I saw with Chaewon. What are you doing with Seojun's music? How did you even get it?" Rosé asked and almost shouted at the guy.

"Fuck off, Rosé. Go find some solo work to do outside of BLACKPINK."

Something snapped in Seojun's mind and he grabbed the student's collar.

"Apologize," Seojun said.

"The hell are you gonna do about it? Won't your precious Jennie dog-shit Kim come yell at your ass if you hit me?"

Rosé remembered that this guy was the same person with Chaewon all those other times except now he was braver and more sinister.

Seojun shoved the student against the wall. It was taking everything in his body to stop Seojun from murdering the guy for his nasty comments.

"Tell me... what the fuck is your name?" Seojun said angrily.

The student scoffed, "Beomseok, at your service."

From the sound of that name, Seojun raised his fist and was ready to throw a punch. But he stopped himself and held his fist up, debating on whether it would be worth it.

"Hit me, Seojun. Come on," Beomseok said provokingly. "You know, I heard from a little birdy that your daddy hits you. Do you want me to call child services for you?"

"Seojun, think about this first," Rosé said quietly. Other people around them were already whispering and talking about this situation.

"Do you want me to give you a better reason?" Beomseok asked. "Alright then.... I've already got Chaewon, but I'm just one condom away from fucking Jennie-"

"That's enough!" Principal Kim shouted and quite possibly prevented Beomseok from losing his vision when Seojun hesitated to throw a punch at his eye.

Principal Kim came over and roughly grabbed Seojun by the jacket to pull him off of Beomseok, making Seojun trip over himself and fall.

"Get to my office! Now!" the Principal shouted at both of them.