5.

- Nyeisha White -- Brooklyn, New york -

- Nyeisha White -
- Brooklyn, New york -

"thank you" Kayla smiled as she ate her breakfast i made for her while pop got ready to leave.

"no problem. you like it?" she nodded making me chuckle. "good. i have somebody coming in for hair today, you wanna help?"

i obviously wasn't gonna let her do anything drastic.. i do all types of hair— today, this girl wants to color her hair so i thought i'd let her make the mixture and all that so she could do something the few hours i'm busy.

"ight i'm headin' out" pop came downstairs. "you made breakfast? i coulda bought her sum"

"it wasn't any trouble, pop. i wanted to make sure she ate" he sighed walking to me.

"you sure you got this?" he said putting his chain on the counter giving me his full attention.

"i got nieces. i'll be fine" i smiled leaning up kissing his cheek. "go"

"makin' progress ain't we" he chuckled as i put his chain on him.

"shush. i gotta get ready so come on"

"ima be back tonight, ight kay?" he turned to her.

"okay daddy" she smiled as he hugged her. "love you"

"i love you too, mama" he kissed her cheek. "gimme a kiss"

"mwuah!" she giggled after giving him a quick kiss making him chuckle shaking his head.

"be good for, Ny Ny" i smacked my teeth.

"stop" i laughed walking him to the door.

"shiii can i get a goodbye kiss from you?" he nudged me.

"not yet. maybe on that first date"

"so you gon go" he smirked.

"ain't that what i just said?" he smacked his teeth.

"if we was dating, i'd fuck that attitude outta yo system for good" he shook his head.

"pop!" i wide eyed him nodding over to where the kitchen was.