30.

- Bashar Jackson/Pop Smoke 💫 -- Brooklyn, New York -

- Brooklyn, New York -

"so then what the fuck are we!" i fussed at Ny.

"we're broken up!" she groaned. "i said it already!"

"just like that? you gon' break up wit me just like that? it ain't sound like that when you was scratching at my back last night, Nyeisha"

"shut up! it happened. that's that. it was just some sex! i don't know why your making it a big deal"

"because i fuckin' love you! what aren't you understanding, Ny" she shook her head.

"the reason you cheated on me"

"what can i do to get you back" i sighed sitting on the couch. "i'm done fussing. it's the same shit over and over again. i told you what it was"

"what is it, pop" she crossed her arms.

"i love you and ima do whatever it takes to get you back. word to my mother, Ny"

"all this shit just too much. we need a break" she sighed.

"how you think that shit gon' work? we can't even keep our hands off each other for five fucking minutes" she rolled her eyes.

"i don't know pop but first, we gotta figure this situation out" she placed the pregnancy test on the table. "i want an abortion"

"i don't" i sighed. "but if it's what you want, i can't force you to have my baby, Ny. i'll take you"

"just like that?"

"fuck you want me to say? i can't force you to have my baby. we not even together, how the fuck does my opinion even matter" i mugged her. "Are we goin' or not"

"why are you so ready for me to get an abortion" she furrowed her eyebrows.

"so you stop worrying about it! you woke up last night balling your eyes out because you had a dream that i did what travis did when you were pregnant" she looked down playing with her fingers. "i told you before that ain't nobody or nothing gon hurt you if you with me, Ny" i walked over to her lifting her chin allowing me to see the tears that had fallen down her cheeks while i talked.