43.

- Bashar Jackson/Pop Smoke 💫 -- Brooklyn, New York -

- Brooklyn, New York -

"finally" Ny sighed closing her laptop. "My works done for today" she said running her hand along my durag.

"Shit go good today?" she nodded. "You ain't stressed or nun?"

"no baby. i'm okay" she smiled as i sat up. "You so cute" she leaned up giving me a kiss.

"That's you, Ma" she chuckled. "my mom's having a dinner and I wanna go. you wanna come or stay here?"

"i'm coming" she furrowed her eyebrows. "If i was invited, i'm coming. plus, what kinda' future wife would i be if i didn't come with you" i chuckled shaking my head.

"Ight' get ready. i gotta get Kay up" she nodded.

it's been a month since our 1 year anniversary and Ny's off birth control now. she's been scared lately though.

even though she wants a baby, she's scared about having it and what's gonna change for her and us.

shit i'm ready.

i'm ready to have my son runnin' around here.

if we have a girl ima be happy too but i have kay. i'm tryna have a mini me

"Wake up, Princess" i shook her lightly as she whined stretching out. "we're gonna see grandma today"

"and auntie Chi?" i nodded. "yay!" she got up making me chuckle.

Kay loves my sister. they've always been close as fuck.

"come on, baby. we gotta get you ready" i said going into her closet. "you wanna wear these? or your jordan's" i asked turning to her. 

"Jordan's!" she giggled pointing at them.