29.

- Arianna Maxwell -- Brooklyn, New York -

- Arianna Maxwell -
- Brooklyn, New York -

"here" i handed Ny some soup from her favorite place. "you feel any better?"

"no" she shook her head. "i feel like upsetting the baby because pops not here" she wiped her eyes.

"girl just call him. cause at this point, your torturing yourself" i said truthfully and honestly as i sat on the bed. "you know he'd come back in a heart beat, Ny. stop being scared"

"and tell him what.. that i took a pregnancy test without him? oh and IM PREGNANT? no! he'll flip the fuck out! especially because i didn't tell him" i sighed.

"told who what?" we both turned our heads seeing Fivio with Jenna as they entered the room. "ohhhh y'all talkin' 'bout yo' mess of a relationship" he chuckled shaking his head.

"Get out, ugly. fuck you" Ny gave him the finger.

"ion' know why he actin' like that but are you okay babes?" jenna asked walking to us.

"She pregnant" her eyes widened.

"Ari!" Ny mugged me. "i'm done telling you shit!" she groaned getting up.

"she needa' call him cause if he the father then he should be able to know his baby" i nodded.

"i'm tryna tell her the same shit. this breaking her and she knows it"

"why don't y'all just set those motherfuckers up" Fivio spoke. "he'll, you could lock them in a room together but i'm pretty sure they'd conceive a new lil mini them wit they nasty asses"

"we just like sex. fuck off, Fivio. seriously" Ny waved him off. "y'all can leave. i'm fine"

"tuh. shut up, Ny" i chuckled shaking my head. "when i got here you were literally throwing shit and balling your eyes out"

"okay and? i'm not now"

"don't catch an attitude. i'll get pop over here" she rolled her eyes.

"i'll call him.. she's literally going crazy, Ari" i nodded at Jenna's comment as i watched Ny go into the bathroom after throwing something at the door causing a loud bang.