48.

- Bashar Jackson/Pop Smoke 💫 -- Brooklyn, New York -

- Brooklyn, New York -

"Kayla Jackson" i said to the lady at the front desk. "I'm her father"

"Bashar Jackson?" i nodded. "Okay um.. i'll have them send out who's in there now so you can head in" i furrowed my eyebrows.

"who's in there now?"

"A mister Mike dee? he said he's kayla's uncle"

since when does he claim to be her uncle..

"i had a body guard that stood by her room and wasn't supposed to let anybody in unless i knew about it" i said sternly. "how the fuck did he get in that room"

"Mr. Jackson!" i turned my head seeing Kayla's doctor coming towards me. "i have an update on Kayla" she said showing me the clipboard. "So she woke up today.. but her iron levels are low and she's been very dizzy. we tried giving her medicine but she just ends up throwing up" i sighed rubbing my face. "we're gonna run some more test but would you like to see her now?" i nodded. "she also hasn't been eating.. we believe it could be the start to an eating disorder"

after she brought me back, i went in instantly making eye contact with mike and my body guard.

"Yo" Mike chuckled holding his hand up but i didn't dap him up.

"how the fuck you get in here" i asked sternly. "i told you to never let anybody in here without me knowing" i told My body guard.

"He said you confirmed him" i furrowed my eyebrows.

"i ain't confirm shit. Mike why the fuck are you in here" i clenched my jaw.

"why you bein' so protective? it's just me" he mugged me.

"d-daddy" i looked over seeing Kayla reaching up as she began to cry. "Daddy!" she cried sitting up.

"get the fuck out. Both of you" i said sternly to them watching them both leave out the room before i went over to kay sitting on a chair next to her bed.

"daddy i w-wanna go h-home" she cried. "Please"

"Not yet, Mama" i sighed rubbing her back as i hugged her. "Soon"