46.

- Arianna Maxwell -- Brooklyn, New York -

- Arianna Maxwell -
- Brooklyn, New York -

"Pop can handle himself, Ny. it's okay" i sighed sitting next to her as she cried. "Jenna help me"

"she's worried 'bout her man. you can't really save somebody from that feeling unless he's here" she shrugged. "But forreal, Ny. we got fivio, Tjay, Mike, all of them out there looking for her"

"i know" Ny wiped her eyes. "Kayla's like my daughter too, Guys" she sighed. "And i'm scared if pop gets hurt.."

"he won't. have faith in him, Mama" i rubbed her shoulder. "kiyah's even looking for her and she 'bout strong and crazy as hell"

"don't worry" Pops mom came to us handing Ny some tissues. "we're here if you need anything, okay? maybe you should get some sleep.. the baby" Ny sniffled.

"I-i'm gonna get in the shower" she stood up slowly. "if he comes back please tell me" we nodded.

"let us know if you need anything!" i yelled up the stairs as she went up them.

hearing her door shut upstairs, i sighed sitting on the couch.

"I feel bad for her.. she's pregnant and pop could be taken from her at any minute out there"

"He won't be. don't talk down like that" Jenna said. "You talked to-"

the door opened and we all jumped up but quickly relaxed seeing it was tjay.

"Are you okay?" i asked hugging him.

"i'm straight. We haven't found her yet but we got everybody out lookin' for her" i nodded.

"How's pop?" Jenna asked.

"a mess. he's trying to be strong but you can tell he scared he won't see her again" i sighed. "Ny?"

"she's a mess too. Probably balling her eyes out in the shower"

"we gotta head back out but i wanted to make sure you straight. Via still wit your mom?" tjay asked and i nodded. "ight'. let me know if you need anything" he lifted my chin. "forreal, Arianna"

"i know, baby. i'm okay" i leaned up kissing him. "go and find your niece" he nodded.

after they left back out, we just stayed alert. we had EVERYBODY looking for Kayla.