28.

- Bashar Jackson/Pop Smoke 💫 -- Brooklyn, New York -

- Brooklyn, New York -

"When you get in here" i sighed seeing that Kayla was sleeping snuggled up to me with her blanket.

After me and Ny did what we did last night, we fussed.

we fussed all goddamn night until i finally gave up and went to sleep.

i just wanna fix this shit.

"i gotta get up, princess" i tapped her causing her to move over.

Ny didn't let me sleep in bed with her last night, but when she was sleep, you know i got in this damn bed. fuck she thought this was?

"Babe" i walked downstairs and into the kitchen. "damn" i mumbled leaned against the doorway as i admired the way she looked.

Her natural curly hair was out, she had on some booty shorts and a tang top. that was it. that was all that took me to admire her pretty ass self.

"Leave me alone" she waved me off.

"Not til we talk this shit out" she rolled her eyes.

"didn't you have enough from last night? we fussed all night. leave me alone, Bashar"

"naw, bae. we needa' talk" she shoved me off her.  

"we're not together, pop! i told you i'm done! you lied to me and cheated. there ain't no excuse!" she mugged me.

"Ny-"

"just go!" you could tell she was holding back tears. her lip quivered as she spoke.

"I'm sorry" i sighed. "ima get Kay and we gon' head out, Ny" i finally gave in and went back upstairs.

ion' wanna leave. i love her with everything in me.

but if she wants me to leave, i got no choice, right? this her house and i should respect her.

"what's wrong, Baby" i sighed seeing that Kayla was crying with the stuffed animal Ny had bought her in her hand.