83.

- Bashar Jackson/Pop Smoke 💫 -- Brooklyn, New York -

- Brooklyn, New York -

"girl just put some slides on" i chuckled watching as Ny whined and sat on the bed.

"no! i wanna look good" she frowned up at me.

"you do look good. quit" i reached down grabbed her slides before sliding them on her feet. "i know you not cryin' right now" i looked up at her seeing that she was. "Ny"

"leave me alone! you don't know what this shit feels like" she sniffled wiping her tears as she stood up.

"i'm tryna be here for you. quit pushing me away"

"i don't need your help!" she snapped making me sigh.

i know it's her hormones talking but it really makes me wanna yell at her sometimes 😭! like goddamn i'm just tryna help

"i'll meet you in the car" i shrugged turning to leave but she grabbed my hand.

"what? no don't leave without me" i chuckled helping her up. "ughhh i'm sorry"

"i know it ain't you, Mama. your good" i pecked her lips before grabbing her hand and leading her out the apartment.

Kai was with my mom for the day so me and Ny could go to this doctors appointment without having to bring him.

plus we could get some time to ourselves.

"wait" she hissed holding onto her stomach before we could go into the elevator. "i needa' use the bathroom before we go" i walked her back and opened the door for her letting her go in and do what she needed to do.

i never complain about any side effects of pregnancy. Ny isn't this clingy normally but when she's pregnant, she cries when i'm not with her most of the time.

"pop!" she yelled. "Baby come in here!" i shut the door behind me making my way to the bathroom seeing her crying making me furrow my eyebrows.

"whatchu' cryin' for? what happened?" she continued to cry and cry shaking her head.

"i'm bleeding! pop what if i'm-"