65.

- Bashar Jackson/Pop Smoke 💫 -- Brooklyn, New York -

- Brooklyn, New York -

"quit" Kai crossed his arms giving me a stank look. "Boy you got the biggest attitude. quit lookin' at me like that"

"leave my baby alone" Ny sat on the couch. "he's so cuteee!" she nuzzled him making him giggle.

"you baby him" i waved her off.

"cause he's a baby? he turns one soon but he's still a baby in my mind"

"mama!" he put his hands up giggling making me chuckle.

shits crazy when you actually look at your child and know that you made them.

the more he grows, the more he looks just like me. he's got Ny's eyes though.

"We made him" Ny smiled running her fingers through his curls.

"and he's perfect" she leaned her head on my shoulder watching as he crawled on the floor after getting off her lap. "he's doing so good with crawling it's crazy. babies usually get it down after their one but he's already speeding around and shit"

"smart like his daddy" she scoffed. "don't get fucked up"

"boy bye. you don't scare me" she got off the couch.

"keep playin'. i gotchu' tonight" she rolled her eyes at me. "Grab yo gun. we goin' now" i said referring to the shooting range. she had promised we'd go since it makes me feel safer but we have yet to even leave.

"what about Kai?" she asked.

"ima drop him off at my moms. come on" i stood up and picked him up off the floor.

"baby do we have t-"

"don't even start" she sighed. "you complain about me not letting you out alone but still won't go shootin' wit' me"

"because i know how to do it already. it's pointless" she argued.

"pointless till yo life's on the line again, right?" i put Kai back down letting him play with his toys and Bella. "Pointless until your back in that fucking hospital bed because you weren't fast enough"