92.

- Bashar Jackson/Pop Smoke 💫 -- Brooklyn, New York -

- Brooklyn, New York -

"D-daddy?" i turned around seeing what i never thought i'd see again.

she ran to me and i instantly hugged her tightly as she cried and i did the same. i missed her so much, man.

"i'm here. i'm never letting you go again, baby" i rubbed her back kissing her head. "what happened to you"

"She did pass" the officer walked in the room. "but somehow.. she just came back.. they have no idea how or why but she's here and her health is better then it's ever been"

"I wanna go home" she looked up at me. "please take me home"

-

"oh my god" Ny wiped her tears as she hugged kayla. "i can't believe i'm touching you again, Baby" she wiped kayla's tears.

"brother?" Ny looked up at me.

"and a sister" kayla's eyes lit up.

"a sister?! i have a sister?!" she smiled brightly.

"she's only a few months old, baby. you can't play with her just yet" i laughed grabbing her hand. "come on. mommy can go get her and bring her down" i brought her into the living room.

when Ny brought remé down, kayla smiled brightly.

"she's so pretty! she looks like mommy" she pointed at Ny making me laugh and nod as she stared down at rem. "what's her name?"

"remé" she smiled.

"remé" she kissed her head making me and ny chuckle.

"she has to eat.. kai's sleeping but i can go get him if you want" Kayla shook her head.

"i'll wait mommy" ny nodded. "can we watch a movie? l-like we always did?" she looked at me.

"Whatever you want, Princess" i sighed wiping my eyes again stopping the tears from falling.

"don't cry, daddy" she frowned wiping my cheek off.