35.

- Nyeisha White -- Brooklyn, New York -

- Nyeisha White -
- Brooklyn, New York -

"Mommy.." i heard as my eyes slowly started to flutter open. "Mommy wake up" finally seeing clearly, i saw Kayla sitting up on my bed with tear stained cheeks and red puffy eyes.

looking over, i saw that i was cuddled up to pop. who still slept peacefully.

"what's wrong, Baby" i sighed sitting up slowly as i rubbed my eyes.

"i-i had a bad dream and i'm scared" she sniffled. "i tried to get in between you and daddy but i c-couldn't" i sighed.

"come here, Kay" i moved over letting her get between me and pop. "i'm gonna go to the bathroom. stay with your dad" i said before getting out of bed making my way out of the room.

what fucking time is it.. i feel like shit.

"whatchu' doin' in here" i jumped turning around seeing pop walk into the bathroom rubbing his eyes.

"I'm just using the bathroom" i sighed. "where's Kay? she was scared"

"i know. i just wanted to check on you" he leaned against the counter.

"I'm so fucking tired" i rubbed my face.

"come back to bed, Then" he opened the door.

"wait" i grabbed his hand before he could leave out the bathroom. "i uh.." i couldn't even think straight.

(y'all ever been so tired you can't think straight? that's what i'm talking about. don't think she was drugged or something)

walking up to him, i just hugged him.

i know i know. i'm stupid as fuck but honestly, i missed him.

i miss his touch.

he sighed wrapping his arms around me hugging me back making me smile lightly and relax into the hug.

"you good?" he rubbed my back.

"yea" i sighed pulling away. "i don't know why i did that.."