59.

- Bashar Jackson/Pop Smoke 💫 - - Brooklyn, New York -

- Brooklyn, New York -

"Ny" i scrunched my face up as she turned away from me pulling the covers up. "Bae"

"what, pop" she sighed still not looking at me.

"look at me the fuck? i'm tryna be close with you and you bein' difficult" she scoffed.

"sorry i don't wanna trigger your tempter" she turned to me and scooted towards me but it felt like she was hesitating.

"I know i haven't treated you right this week and i'm sorry for that shit. my daughter's on life support, Ny. i don't know how to fucking act" i sighed knowing that my yelling and fussing scared her this past week.

"i know pop.. it's okay i'm just not used to shit like this and me and you grieve in completely different ways. i just wanted to try and make you feel better all week but when you came home smelling like alcohol i-i didn't know what to do"

the night we found out, i went on a drive. i drove to a place i used to love when i was younger..

i smoked and drank like crazy— knowing it was dangerous to drive back home.

but i was so fuckin' upset to the point, i didn't care.

they put her on life support a few days ago in hope it would work.. after today, they said they don't think they'll be able to continue it.

i've cried all i could possible cry this whole week and now, i feel drained.

Ny's done the same.. but i feel like it's my fault because i wasn't there for her when she was grieving.

this "being one" typa' thing isn't for me..

ion like grieving with people but i shoulda considered Ny's grief too..

Kayla's grown to be like her daughter and i know she's hurting too.

she went to the hospital everyday. i couldn't bring myself to see her with multiple tubes in her like that.

she's 6.

she doesn't deserve any of this.