76.

- Arianna Maxwell -- New York, New York -

- Arianna Maxwell -
- New York, New York -

"Good morning" i smiled up at tjay as his eyes slowly fluttered open.

"Good morning, Pretty" he scratched the back of my head lightly making me smile at the feeling. "you sleep good?"

"so good" i traced shapes over his chest with my nail lightly so i didn't hurt him. "you?"

"real good, Mama. you feelin okay?" he pulled my hair from out of my face.

"a little sore but i'll be okay" my phone began to ring.

"Girlaaa!" Ny said happily into the phone. "tjay proposed to you?! oh my goshh, my heart!" she squealed. "what did you say?"

looking back up at tjay, he chuckled shaking his head.

"i said yes, Ny" i laughed sitting up. "how you and pop? aren't y'all supposed to be leaving for vacation soon?"

"yea but i wanted to check on y'all! tjays mom told me all about how he came to her house and asked for your parents blessings" i pouted. "ugh you guys are so cute! anywaysss, me and pop gotta pack and shit so i'll call you later?"

"okay girl" i laughed getting out of bed. "i love you! stay safe"

"i love you too! ima let you know when we land in bora bora" she said before hanging up.

"That girl a mess" i chuckled at tjay's comment. "i done messed yo' whole walk up"

"shut up!" he chuckled as i went into the bag that had a sweatshirt and some jeans in it that he bought me. "this hoodies so cuteee! wheres it from?" i asked sliding it over my head.

"i had it customized for you" he slid out of bed. "so it's from me" he shrugged grabbing his boxers and pants off the floor.

"why it smell like you?"

"cause i sprayed my cologne on it. you always want my hoodies so there" i rolled my eyes laughing a little as he pulled me to him. "you gon' look so fine in a wedding dress, man" he sighed looking me up and down.

"quit gassing mee! my hair is a mess because of you" he rolled his eyes.  "what?"

"you loved me last night. shut up"