Prologue

Y/N was awaken by the sound of her phone alarm. A signal for another of her dragging days. She was never a morning person but she carried on with her routine every single day.

Wake up, bath, breakfast, school.

Every single day.

She lives with a butler in a fancy, modern, black-accented house in a small secluded lot within the Miagi prefrecture. Her parents have been living abroad for work and came home only on her birthday and Christmas season.

Despite being well-off, she has been repeatedly transferring schools because of the same damn thing...

Bullying..

After finishing her morning routine, she passed by the huge mirror on the wall by the hall towards their main door, and stared at her new school uniform. Another first day as a freshman in another school, her 2nd transfer so far for this year. Besides the uniform, her eye caught a glimpse of the band aid stuck on the left side of her lower lip, an aching bruise peaking from the edge of the plaster.

She had straight black hair falling down to just above her shoulders, covering almost half of her face, dead eyes, and an apathetic expression.

With a deep breath, she went towards her door and started walking out of the house. Her parents left her cars to use, but she preferred to walk, the new school was just nearby.

It took a mere 10 minutes to get there.

She was never expecting anything from her new school, she just silently hoped for an end to this tiresome repitition.

She was very well aware that she can never please anybody, but that little thread of hope for somebody, just anybody, to genuinely accept her as she is, was close to vanishing.

Silently, she walked into a new place, with new faces, but with a doubt of experiencing the same fate.