Chapter 11

Avery's POV.

The moment I heard him say that line, I choked on my own saliva.

Ian Landrick likes me?

That's like every girls dream except mine though. Yes he's nice and cool and very different from how I pictured him before being paired up with him, still I don't.....think? I feel the same way.

Think? Think?

I stared at him, he was staring at the water, his face void of emotions.

"I...uh..-"

I heard a loud crash behind me and my heart almost jumped out of my chest

Ian and I turned around, stood to our feet and found Carlos, Jake and Ryan on the ground, few inches away from where we were.

Ava, Candace and Valerie stepped out from behind the wall were they probably stood, EAVESDROPPING.

They were all quiet, grinning with guilt, while the guys were groaning in pain from the hard fall.

"Anyone mind explaining?" Ian said in a rather calm tone.

There was a bit of silence before Val spoke.

"See, we were just passing by when...."

"Val-erie", I warned already sensing her lies.

"Ugh...fine...yes..we were eavesdropping. But we didn't hear much, at all."

"Yeah, like, we didn't hear when Ian chose to share his thoughts with you." Candace said, causing everyone to stare at her in disbelief, saying her name through gritted teeth.

It's official, I've got unbelievable friends.

"You guys are unbelievable." Ian said with a small smirk, as if reading my mind.

"We're sorry. We were just eager to know how the setup went." Jake said.

"Set up?"

"We told Avery to come and help you out, you were dying." Ryan explained.

What? So it was a setup?!!

Valerie!!!!!!!!!!!!

"You'd actually come if I were dying?" Ian asked

"Don't hold your breath. I was thrown out of my house against my own will." I said making him roll his eyes at me.

Dork.

"Wait. If you're all here. Who's watching Isla and Kyle?"

They all exchanged glances at themselves.

Again, unbelievable friends.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm sorry for the late update and the extra short chapter. I honestly don't know what I was thinking.

School's pulling me down. Please vote and comment your ideas.