Introduction.

AUTHOR'S PAGE

Hello lovely readers!!!!!!

My name is Olaere Nimame. I love reading books, not being stressed, dancing and playing. This is my first completed book, I really hope you like it and that I can get encouraging comments.

Thank you for choosing this book. You're Amazentastic

Violet. Copyright © May 30th, 2020. All rights reserved

Charming Ian, every girls dream guy, Priceless to his parents. Infact you can almost say he's the only perfection on Earth when people say no one's perfect, finds himself falling for a girl as hateful as the devil perhaps, or so she thought. Of the plenty girls he can get, he chooses her but would she give into his effortless charms or classify him amongst her subjects to hate.

No part of this book may be copied, transmitted, carried over to somewhere else or another work by whatsoever means necessary. That includes electronically, mechanically, technically or even by witchcraft or diabolic method without a written permission, signed legally by the author. Hence, this book is legit.

All characters and incidents occuring in this book are a total work of fiction. Similar occurrences in the past, present, future, and future to come are simply coincidents.

Thanks for complying.

Have fun reading the book
"Air kiss"

Love y'all