Chapter 6- A Very Tireing Morning

My alarm woke me up with a start. I grabbed my phone, turning off the alarm and then letting out a scream of frustration. Getting out of bed I grumbled a bunch of curse words under my breath while walking to the bathroom. I had gotten only 1 hour of sleep due to the fact that Izzy called me at 2:00 am, reminding me about the school dance that I completly forgot about. She then started talking and talking and wouldn't shut up until 5:00 am. I know what your thinking Why didn't I just hang up? Well I was thinking about it but I'm too nice. Then I was up for the rest of the night, thinking about the dance and how each year something goes wrong until finally falling asleep at like 6:00 and now I'm here, my alarm waking me up at 7:00 to get ready for school.

I walked into the bathroom and took a 20 minute shower to try and wake me up but I had no luck as I was still tired. I rubbed on some lotion, wrapping my robe around me and then walked into my room, sitting on my bed I stared at my closet, trying to figure out what to wear.

"CRYSTAL, WHY ARE YOU STILL SLEEPING!!?" I heard a voice yell, I jumped up and looked at the door only to see my dad standing there, un-impressed. I gave him a confused look and checked the time. 8:00 am. I had actually managed to fall back asleep.

"Shit!!" I said, getting up and grabbing random clothes from my closet.

"Language!" my dad said. I rolled my eyes,

"Yeah dad, ok," I said, walking towards the door and closing it for some privacy.

I pulled on some random jeans, a t-shirt and a oversized sweater, not even bothering with fixing my hair or putting on make-up, I just put a bow on. I put on some hightops and grab my bag and phone, running down the stairs, grabbing an apple and leaving.

I checked the time again. 8:35 am. I'm already late so I take my time driving to school, getting there 15 minutes into second period. Walking into the classroom, the teacher looks at me expectantly, I mumble a sorry before walking to my desk and slumping in my seat. I put my head on my desk and close my eyes.

"Crystal what is the answer to this question?" I hear the teacher ask. I lift my head up and see him staring at me. I look at the board and see bunch of different numbers and letters,

"When the hell did we learn this shit?" I say, the whole class erupts into laughter, my eyes widening at what I had just said.

"Excuse me, would you like to repeat that?" the teacher asks. I shake my head,

"No, sorry sir, I mean't I do not know the answer to the question." I say, giving him an apologetic smile. He only rolls his eyes, going back to the lesson. I let out a sigh of relief and put my head down again.

The morning goes by incredibly slow, due to my tiredness. But soon the bell rings signaling, lunch. I slowly walk to my locker opening it and grabbing my stuff, I hear someone coming but I don't bother checking as I put my head in my locker, just wishing to ignore the world. But of course my wishes never come true as I hear a voice say,

"You look like shit," Izzy. I turn around fast glaring at her.

"No fucking shit Sherlock. What do you think I would look like a goddess after you kept me up like all night?" I hiss coldly at her, she backs up in response.

"Sorry girl, he could've said something," Izzy says,

"Oh you know I'm too nice," I say, she nods.

"Ok ok fine. To make it up to you, instead of going shopping right aftershool like I had planned, we'll go at like 6:30 so you have some time to sleep," she suggested, I glared

"Of course, just give me limeted time after keeping me up all night, what a nice friend," I said.

"I didn't say I was a nice friend, did I now?," she says smirking. I roll my eyes and push her on the floor, walking away to our group of friends

I get there and sit down next to Jay, laying down I rest my head on his lap and try and fall asleep.

"Oh no no. You need to eat," Jay says lifting my head up. I groan and grab an apple, taking a bite and then putting it down.

"Happy?" I say.

"Nope, eat the whole apple at least," he says. I roll my eyes, eating a few more quick big bites before tossing the apple in the garbage bin. Perfect Shot. I turn my head to Jay as he looks at the garbage bin his eyes widened, I just smirk while laying back down, finally falling asleep.

Rinnnnnng!!!!

The bell pulls me out of my sleep but as soon as it stop ringing, I close my eyes again. I feel a rock hit my head. Snapping my eyes open, I look at Cassadee with rocks in her hands, I glare coldly at her. She grins sheepishly, Grabbing my bag I stand up walking back into the school but not before smakcing Cassadee on the back of her head and sticking them the finger. I'm not in a good mood at all.

I walk to my next class, which is art.'' At least the teacher will le tme fall asleep, considering she loves me. '' I think as I walk into the classroom. But today will still be an incredibly long day, I just know it.

Hey guys! So yes, this chapter is so short, probably the shortest in the book so far but it wasn't meant to be long. I was bored and thought I'd make a short little update since I got an idea. Anyways I hope you liked this chapter and Vote/Comment/Share!! Thank you so much for reading Awkward Love!! <3