Void Stiles (ss)

*I decided to do something a little different and also a lot funnier to write! If you find Void Stiles attractive or even hot, this and a lot of others chapters coming are meant for you!! And also, there's going to be some mature content, so... yeah! I can put your name or do the scenarios that you want to read, it would be very funny (any weird fantasy, I won't judge!). Also, English is my third language, so please if you notice some mistakes, let me know so I can correct!!Love y'all <3*

You wake up at the sound of you're phone buzzing. You see an unread message and it's from your crush: Stiles. You tap on it and read it almost instantly: "Come at my place, I need you." You remember Scott told you to stay away from him for now, because he wasn't himself. But you can't wait anymore, you just want to see him and tell him that you love him. You quickly ride your car to his place and enter the house, a little fear in your heart. You walk silently, it was the middle of the night after all. You hear a noise in the kitchen and run towards the table. And there, standing in the darkness, you see him: it's like he is Stiles, but at the same time he's not. What the hell?
"I knew you would come." He says, walking closer to you.
"Are you ok Stiles?"
"Oh, honey, I am more than ok, but I'm not Stiles."
"What?! What does it mean? What have you done to him?"
"Relax, he is still in here, trying to stop me from every single thing I'm going to do to you..."
"What do you mean?"
"He really likes you, ya know?! He thinks you're the most wonderful living thing on this earth." He says smirking evilly.
Your heart breaks at his words; all this time, the two of you could have been something, but you were both too shy to talk about it.
"And I understand why." He says putting your hair behind your ear. "You're gorgeous, baby!"
"Don't call me baby, you're a monster!" You say in tears.
"Me, monster? No, no, no... I just want a little taste of it." He says putting his hands behind your neck.
"A taste of what?" You ask confused and a little scared.
"Of what Stiles likes.." he says before putting his lips next to yours roughly kissing you.
You don't want to kiss him, you want to kiss Stiles. But, I mean, he is Stiles, maybe just a little... bad. You pull away from him and break the kiss.
"I don't want to kiss you." You say before running away. You run up the stairs, just to be stopped by a hand grabbing your ankle, making you fall. Void Stiles quickly drags you towards himself and lies down on you trying to kiss you, but you kick him away. You start running again, only this time you manage to get into his room. Maybe with some pictures of his past you will get him back. He violently opens the door and sees you with a picture in your hand. It's a picture of her mother. He gently takes it and looks at it, a frown forming on his face. You walk closer to him and put your hand on his shoulder.
"Stiles..." you say, you're soft voice waking him up.
"Very nice picture, but where were we?" He says crumpling the picture and tossing it on the floor.
You remove your hand from his shoulder and back away a little, always keeping your eyes on him. You try to run to the door, but he grabs you and throws you on the bed.
"Please stop, you said you just wanted a little taste." You say angrily to him.
"Well it wasn't enough, I'm still hungry" he says as he lies down on you, whispering in your ear "You see honey, I'm always hungry... and I am insatiable" he says smirking.
He looks at you for a moment before roughly putting his lips next to yours. You can feel his tongue liking you lips, and you're not sure if you like it. This wasn't Stiles, he would never do something like this. He puts his hand behind your neck and the other one under your shirt. Without breaking the kiss, he quickly unclips your bra. You gasp, he was really fast! He begins kissing your neck brutally, making sure to leave dark marks on it. You're not moving or talking, you still have to decide if you like it or not. But you do, you do because is Stiles after all. And you love him. He gets up and seats, taking off his shirt. You like what you see, you've been wondering what was under his shirts for quite a lot now.
"So you like it, huh?" He says smirking. He leans over to kiss you again, but he stops.
"I think I've been kissing you enough now... get up, honey."
"No, I'm sick of this I want to go home." You say. You wanted to sound threatening, but instead you're voice broke. You liked it. 'Seriously?' Yes, you liked it. His lips are so  soft, he smells good. Maybe he's not that bad. But you have to go.
You start walking away, but then you notice you have his shirt in your hand. You turn around, just to be faced with him again.
"You can keep it." He says looking at you in the eyes. Deep inside you want to kiss him, but you can't. No you can't, because if you kiss him then he'll think you are by his side. You open the door, but you don't get out. You just stand there. Quickly, you take off your bra and toss it to him.
"You can keep that." You say to him smiling, putting his shirt on, then you walk away, closing the door behind you. As you get home, you lay on your bed, thinking of what the hell just happened. Wow.

*Stiles's POV*

She's gone, she really is. I thought she would have walked back and kissed me. But she didn't . Now I'm alone, with her bra. She tricked me, and she won. I'm not going to let her win. It's just 3 am, I have all night to make her regret what she did...

Omg, it was so fun!! And this is nothing!! I'm really happy for this chapter!! Hope you like it...

                           To be continued...