Thomas -Grievers (n)

I decided to write this chapter about the scene in Maze Runner where the Grievers come out of the maze and attack everyone. Hope you like it <3

You're walking around, a little bored. A new girl came out of the box and you kinda hate her. Thomas was always with you before, but now he completely ignores you and he's always with her. How could you blame her, she's a lot prettier...
"Hey!" You hear someone say from behind you. You turn around, already knowing who it is.
"Hey Newt!" You say smiling. Newt is your best friend, the first one that talked to you when you arrived, the only one that actually respects you.
"How you doin'?" He asks winking. He knows that I miss Thomas and that he's been ignoring you since the new girl came. "You look... not really good!"
"Meh, could be better." You say smiling weakly and he rushes to you and hugs you. You bury your face in his neck and laugh.
"What are you laughing at?!" He says pulling away. You look at each other's eyes and start laughing again.
"No it's just... I'm so lucky to have you..." you say smiling and he smiles too.
"Aww, you're gonna make me cry!" He says mocking you and you lightly kick him.
You look behind Newt, just to see Thomas staring at you while Teresa is talking to him. He smiles and waves at you, but you ignore him.
"You miss him?" Newt asks you pulling you back into the hug.
"I don't get what I've done wrong..." you say sobbing. He pulls away and takes your face in his hands.
"Hey, hey..." he says wiping away a tear from your face "I'll ask him what is wrong with him because there's no way that the problem is you." He says smiling and you smile too.
"O-ok" you say laughing.
He kisses you in the cheek and jogs away towards Thomas.

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

It's now late, you're sitting on a hill you and Thomas used to call "the Watching spot" (because the view isn't ruined by the trees and you can see the stars very clearly), but you feel there's something wrong. You turn around and run towards the walls, noticing they're not closing.
"Oh... my god..." you whisper and start running.
"Newt! Newt!" You yell and he comes out of a hut. "The walls! They're not closing!" You say pointing at the walls with your finger. You once  again run towards the walls and look inside. It's so dark...
All of a sudden a cold wind comes from the maze and you hear a scream. You know that scream...
"Grievers!" You yell and everyone starts running and screaming.

Thomas' POV:

I look around looking for y/n and I see her running away from a Griever that is already too close.
"Y/n!" I yell and she turns around. Her eyes are red and her face is terrified.
"Thomas, watch out!" She says and I turn around, seeing a hut that's about to fall right on me. I run away and get in a place where everyone is hiding from the monsters. I sit trying to catch my breath, when I notice y/n it's not in here. I stand up and try to get out, but Teresa stops me.
"It's too late Thomas, you can't save her now..." she says, but I scroll her hands off my harms.
"Get off of me! I'm going out there..."
"She's already dead, and if she's not you're going to kill yourself going out there!"
"Then I'll die with her!" I say and run away looking for y/n. I see her unconscious on the ground with a Griever right in front of her. I run towards her and kneel, taking her head in my hands. I lift her bride style and run back towards the others. I get in and place her carefully on the ground.
"Y/n?" I say trying to wake her up.
"Y/n!" Newt says panicking. I know he really cares about her. I start slightly shaking her but she doesn't wake up, so Teresa slaps her.
Y/n wakes up and gasps, hissing for the pain of the slap.
"Ahh, bitch..." she says and glares at Teresa "Sorry, right... thanks!" She says laughing.
"Hey... are you ok?" I ask her tucking her hair behind her ear.
"Could be better, I almost shit my pants.." she says and I laugh, hugging her.
"You scared the living crap out of me..." I whisper in her ear. "I was afraid I was going to lose you..." she pulls away and I frown.
"Why are you ignoring me?" She asks, tears starting to form in her eyes.
"Uh-I'm not..."
"Yes you are! I don't get why though. I didn't do anything wrong!" She says and she seems really angry.
"I don't know what to say... when Teresa came I immediately noticed that she knew something that we didn't know. I had to spend more time with her to understand what's happening to us... but I didn't think it would be a problem for you..." I say and take her hand. "You were always with Newt so I thought you didn't want to stay with me anymore..." I say and I can feel my eyes fill with tears. "I would never ignore you... I love you y/n..." I say whispering. She blushes and starts mumbling something but I shut her mouth by kissing her. I've dreamed a lot about this... I pull away and stare into her y/e/c  eyes and I smile. She's so beautiful.
"I-I" she mutters again and I laugh.
"You don't have to say anything..." I say and kiss her again. With the corner of my eye I can see Newt smiling and nodding slowly...