Stiles -Dirty (s)

You've been dating Isaac for three days, and he's already cheated on you... with your best friend Allison. But Isaac promised you he would never do that again, and that's enough for you to trust him again.
You are putting your books in your locker when the guy you hate most stops next to you: Stiles Stilinski. He's always mocking you and you're always offending him.
"Hey y/n, I heard Lahey went home with a lady last night... how was it?" He asks smiling. You just roll your eyes at him and he laughs "ohhh... right, that girl wasn't you..." he says mocking you.
"Shut up Stilinski..." you say in tears closing your locker and starting to walk away.
"O-ok I was just kidding. You have to break up with him... he's just using you!" He says as you walk to the library.

-~-~-~~~-~-~-~-

You have two free periods, the last ones, and your plan is to study and maybe eat something .
"Want some company?" You hear a voice say from outside the library. Oh god, it's Stiles.
He enters the library and puts his big hands on the table you are sitting at.
"No." You say without even looking at him, you just read your book.
"Come on! I know you and you need someone to talk to." He says whining a bit.
"You don't know me at all Stilinski. You wouldn't have mocked me that way earlier if you knew me..." You say standing up and grabbing your things "move..." you ask but he doesn't move and looks at you angrily. "Move! Damnit Stilinski, get out of my way." You say trying to walk away, but he grabs your arm and squeezes it hard. "You're hurting me..." you say trying to get away from his grip, but he's too strong.
"Don't walk away on me... I'm trying to be kind." He says in a low growl. He squeezes your upper arm even harder, leaving red marks on your soft skin. You hiss and look at him, his eyes are dark and you smirk.
"Careful Stilinski... your Void is showing." You say glaring at him. He's s hurting you, but it doesn't bother you. Your relationship with Stiles has always been rough. You would always tell him what a loser he is, and he would always remark about the fact that you have no friends.
"Void would have already killed you... he wouldn't have liked you." He says pulling you closer. "He liked when people were afraid, and you are not. You are confident and strong. Not strong enough for me tho..." he says and then grabs your hair with his other hand making a makeshift ponytail and pulls you closer. You are looking at him with angry and scared eyes, what's happening. He pulls your head back by your hair, so now your chin is touching his. You lightly moan as he inhales your neck and leaves soft kisses on it. He lets go of your arm and puts his hand on your ass. You know that whatever it's going to happen, it's going to be a one-maybe-two-or-maybe-even-three-times tipe of thing. You know that he doesn't like you, and you don't like him, but who cares. It's going to be meaningless sex, just to show Isaac that you can have fun even without him.
"Stilinski, are you getting hard?" You say placing your hand on the big thing resting under his pants. "Mmm" you say moving your hand up and down.
"Ohhh... stop." He says moaning and hissing. You remove your hand and slightly bend over, so your ass is leaning against his dick. You lightly shake your ass and he loudly moans. You feel his warm breath on your neck and he starts kissing it. You hum as he gently sucks the skin of your neck.
"I want you to be mine for 10 minutes... then you can go back to mister scarfy wolf.." he says squeezing your ass and kissing the skin of your shoulder.
"I won't go back to him..." you say without even knowing. It's like your mouth has a mind of its own and your eyes widen as he pulls back.
"What?" He asks blushing.
"He's a douchebag... he's hurt me too many times." You say firmly. You thought you would have cried or something like that, but Isaac has been a total jerk to you.
"Oh," he says looking at the ground "I see..." he mumbles softly and leaves a gentle kiss on your lips, then runs away. "I'll come to your place at 10:30 ok?" He says and then disappears around the door.
You stand there, not really understanding what has just happened. And what's going to happen tonight? All this questions are abruptly taken away from your mind as the bell rings, signaling the end of the period.