Stiles -Nogitsune (s)

Request!!

I'm finally letting him in, after three weeks of no sleeping, having hallucinations and hurting people. I can't resist anymore. I'm tired, every single part of my body aches and I can't even stand properly anymore.
"Let me in, Y/n... you can only give up now." The nogitsune says and I let him in. Darkness surrounding me as everything becomes black.

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

I wake up at the sound of a boy shouting my name. It's Stiles, he's looking for my. What a nice boy.
I get up and he sees me, running towards me. 
"Oh god, I've been looking for you all night."
"I'm sure you have." I say and walk away from him. He follows me, but I disappear around a dark corner. He looks around, when I hit him in the head and he falls unconscious.

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

Stiles's POV:

When I wake up, I find myself on a bed in a dark room. I only have my boxers on and my hands and feet are tied to the bed.
"Is anybody here? Y/n?" I yell as someone opens the door, walking in. I try to understand who that is and, as soon as I do, my eyes widen.
"Hi Stiles."
"Y/n?..."
"I know this is a little old fashioned, but I've always wanted to tie you up." She says walking towards me and I shift, trying to untie my hands and feet, as I notice she's naked. I know there's something wrong with her and I don't want her to do something that she'll probably regret.
"What happened to you Y/n?"
"I'm not Y/n, but I assure you she's not complaining about this." She says crawling on the bed on top of me, placing her hand on the mass under my boxers. "Mm, I see you're not complaining either..."
"Just let me go, this is not you."
"Oh don't worry, she's liking it. It was her idea after all." She says smirking as she wraps her lips around my clothed cock, as I moan. She leaves gentle and soft little bites along all the length of my dick and I tilt my head back, moaning loudly.
"You like my lips wrapped around your dick, don't you...? She says as I slowly nod. She plays with waistband of my boxers and I whine for more contact.
"Can you untie me please? My wrists are hurting."
She shakes head and moves up to my chest, leaving wet and open-mouthed kisses on my low belly. She's being such an animal, it looks like she wants to eat me...
She then again moves to my boxers and palms me over them. She slowly pulls them down to my knees and my cock comes out, already really hard. That's what she does to me, just the sight of her with that leather skirt she had on Monday... wow! She wraps her lips around my cock and her tongue starts playing with my tip. She looks at me and smirks, pulling away and getting away from me. What the hell?
"Can you untie me now please?"
"Mmm, okay." She says and as soon as she untie me, I grab her throat and slam her against the wall.
"Give me Y/n back... now!"
"I like it rough Stilinski, go on..." she says and my grip on her throat tightens as she loudly moans.
"Bring her back!" I yell and her eye color changes. She starts crying and wraps her arms around my shoulders, as I hug her back. "Let's get you home..." I say and she nods, both of us walking away.