Void Stiles pt.2 (ss)

This is the second and finale chapter of void stiles, if you want I'll do other imagines on him. But for the moment, enjoy this...

It's 3:34 am and you hear a familiar voice in your head. You wake up confused. You aren't in your room anymore. No. Now you are on Stiles's bed, again.
"Stiles?" You say softly. No answer. "Stiles?!" You ask louder.
"Yes?" You hear a voice from a dark corner, so you look in that direction.
"What are you doing?" You say sleepily. He begins walking towards the bed, an evil smirk on his face. But that's not the first thing you notice. He's naked. Your jaw drops at the sight of... well, that.
"You like it? I knew you would." He says with low voice. "The sheriff just came home, you might want to be silent..."
"Wha..listen, I just want to get some sleep. I'm gonna go home." You say awkwardly. He starts walking towards the bed and then seats. He raises an arm, caressing your leg. His hand falls on your butt, harshly squeezing it.
"Stop. I said I want to go home!" You say angry.
"Stop me." He says winking.
You get up and grab his arm, trying to get away from him. He quickly puts a hand on your chest and pushes you back onto the bed. His right hand on your shoulder, his left hand under your shirt.
"I like how weak you are." He says caressing your cheek.
"I'm not weak, just tired." You say.
"Yeah, sure." He says before taking your shirt off. "I like what I see." He says amazed.
"Of course you do." You say sarcastically.
He leans towards you and starts kissing you brutally, his lips crushing on yours. You still feel his tongue liking every inch of your mouth, only this time you are 100 % aware that you like it. You put your hands behind his neck and through his hair. He then breaks the kiss, just to start kissing your neck and down, he doesn't stop. He arrives to chest, then to the belly button, to then go up again licking all his way to your mouth. His lips are soft, but he's kissing you so hardly that you can barely breathe. You break the kiss to get some air, but he doesn't give you the time and roughly crushes his lip next to yours again. He puts his hands behind your back, lifting you and sitting you on his lap. His hands slide down from your back to you butt. He once again hardly squeezes it.
"I like this" he says while kissing your neck. You can feel his warm breath caressing your
neck "I really like this." He stands up holding you tight in his arms, his hands still on your butt.
"What are you doing?" You ask as he walks away from the bed. He gently sits you on the desk and looks at you in the eyes.
"I want to try something different..." he says as he puts both his hands on your hips, pulling you closer. You look at him confused and he gently puts his lips next to yours. He's  kissing you, only this time very gently. It's a different kiss, it seems like the feeling of power over you was changed into pure love. He's  moving his hands on your back. He pulls you even closer, now your body is crushed onto his, and you can feel his "thing" pressing somewhere in your low belly. This time his tongue gently licks only your bottom lip. It's like he is Stiles, his kisses feel so good on your skin. His lips are constantly cold as ice, but you can warm them with yours. He looks at you, a bit of annoyance in his eyes.
"Mmm, nah I don't like it." He says and then grabs you and puts you back on the bed. He leans over, but suddenly stops. He looks deeply in your eyes and smirks.
"You know, I'm getting a little tired of kissing you." He says then quickly removes your jeans and panties and tosses them on the ground. You can feel his warm breath on your neck as he slowly moves. You like it, but it's your first time with Stiles, and he's possessed. Unbelievable! You're breathing heavily and you close your eyes as he loudly moans.
"Shhh, your dad's going to hear you." You say smiling.
"I don't care, I locked the door, so he can't come in. And if he does, I bet he'll like what he sees." He says than starts sucking your neck skin, leaving marks on it.
"You like it?" He asks placing a kiss on your lips. You freeze, you don't know what to say. I mean, you have a huge crush on Stiles and you like everything that's happening. But technically, that's not Stiles. While you're thinking, you realize that you were silent for something like ten seconds. You look at him, he seems angry. He once again puts his hands behind your back and sits you on his lap.
"Oh, oh" he says with an evil smirk "you're going to like this..."
The last thing you remember is that he placed you back on your bed, in your room. He was looking at you, smirking and heavily breathing.
"Well, that was fun." He said caressing your arms and legs. "Let me know when you're ready to do that again." He said then started walking towards the door, when he suddenly stopped and turned around. "Oh and, make sure to get a good night sleep, you must be exhausted..." he said than walked away, closing the door behind him. Then, everything went black.
———————-~~~
You woke up in your bed, in the morning. Was all that just a dream? Maybe, uff. You get up and walk around your room, your belly kinda hurts. You stop in front of the mirror, seeing something like 20 hickies all over you neck and chest. 'Ok,' you think, 'that was definitely not a dream...'

It hits different, right? Let me know if you liked it!! <3