Stiles -Winter Formal pt.2 (s)

When I turn around she's already naked, legs spread while she's laying on her back on my bed.
Fuck if she's sexy...
My eyes widen as I see her completely giving herself to me.
"If you prefer, we can do it this way..." she says getting on her hands and knees, shaking her ass in the air. "Come and fuck me daddy..." she says knowing how much I love when she calls me daddy...
I walk towards her and kneel, burying my face in her wet pussy, licking with my tongue a long string from her clit to her entrance.
She moans and grasps the sheets with her hands.
"F-fuck Stiles!" She says and I slap her ass. "Ohh" she hisses and moans.
I start rubbing circles around her clit with my tongue as I put one finger inside of her.
"One more baby..." she says and I put another finger in.
"One more please..." My eyes widen as I pull my fingers out and then put three in. She moans as I move my fingers inside of her, sucking on her clit.
With the other hand I start palming her boob and tickling her nipple. That's when she moans shaking and cums all over my hand. I pull out my fingers bringing them to my mouth, but she turns around and stops me. I look at her in confusion and she smirks, taking my fingers in her mouth, sucking and licking them clean. My cock twitches and I throw my head back. When she's finished, she crawls out of the bed and kneels on the floor in front of me. She puts her hands on my chest and gently pushes me down, unzipping my pants. She pulls them down to my knees and I kick them away. I'm left in only boxers once again, hoping we will get to do it this time. She's being dominant, not letting my hands go anywhere else but her hair, so I make a ponytail. She starts softly biting my cock, which is still hidden in my boxers but already hard.
"You're so hard for me daddy." She says and pulls my boxers down to my knees and my cock comes out bouncing against my belly, string of precum connecting my belly bottom to my tip. "You're so big daddy..." she says taking me in her mouth. I moan as the warmth of her mouth spreads all around my cock and her tongue teasingly touches my tip. She looks at me and winks before taking my whole length deep in her throat. I moan loudly and she starts going faster, each time she swallows my dick my tip touches her throat. She gags a little and starts gently playing with my balls, and I begin to come closer to my climax. As she hollows her cheeks, I reach my orgasm and cum in her throat. She hums and swallows with my cock still in her mouth. Il pull out my cock with a pop and she wipes her chin.
"That- you're- I-..." I try to say something but I'm too shocked by what happened. She's amazing.
"I've been wanting to taste you for a lot now daddy..." she says sitting on my lap. She is still wet and she's covering my cock with her juices. "Boy if you taste good..." she says laying down one me humming. I place one hand on her back, caressing her skin, and the other on her cheek.
"Your hands still smell like me..." she says and I smirk. She places her lips against mine in a passionate kiss and I immediately kiss her back.
"I Love you..." I say smiling.
"I love you too." She says and kisses me again. She moves her hand from my chest to my dick, placing it at her entrance.
"Now daddy, fuck me hard, I want you to make me forget my name..." she says and I smile.
"Beg for it baby girl..." I say smirking.
She presses her hips even more and my tip touches her juices, giving me goosebumps. I loudly moan and she smirks.
"I don't think begging is actually necessary..." she says playing with my balls again. She's right, she doesn't have to beg I already want to fuck her. She never begs...
I hum and enter her roughly, her ass bouncing against my thighs as I slam my dick inside her each time harder. She starts moaning and groaning with each thrust, leaning down on me. Her sexy sounds come directly into my ear, as she rests her head on my shoulder. We're still laying on the ground, a thin carpet is the only thing that divides us from the cold floor. I'm pounding into her mercilessly, cries of pleasure falling from her lips along with curses and moans.
"You are so fucking tight baby girl..." I say as I moan and shiver.
Her boobs are pressed against my chest and her legs are wrapped around mine. She looks at me and I see her desperate state. Mascara forming long stripes along her cheeks, lips swollen, messy hair and sweat on her forehead and chest.
"Fuck, Stiles you're destroying me..." she says and I cum inside of her as she says those simple words. I release with a loud moan and stop thrusting into her. She is breathing heavily and painting. She gets up and starts walking towards the bed, legs still shaking as she almost falls. I get up and wrap my arms around her, making her sit on my bed.
"Did you like that?" She asks and I smile nodding.
"Did you?" I say as she still breaths heavily.
"Oh god yes I did..." she says resting her head on my naked chest. "You know, for a minute there, I almost forgot my name..." she says leaning down and placing a kiss on my tip. Her touch makes me shiver as usual, and she smiles.
"Task completed!" I say laughing. "Let's go get a nice warm bath." I say lifting her bride style and heading to the bathroom. Fuck I love this girl...