I belong to you pt. 2 (ss)

She wraps her arms around my neck and caresses the back of my head.
"It's alright." She says and I begin to calm down.
"I feel disgusting..." I say and she places her warm hand on my cheek.
"It's okay, it's normal... I'm not angry." She says and I bury my face in her neck.
"I'm sorry I thought about you in that way... I feel like such a pervert." I say and she slightly laugh. "Why are you laughing?" I ask and look at her.
"Because you're not the only pervert person in this room... it's normal, we're teenagers!" She says and we both laugh.
"So you're saying you thought about something naughty too sometimes?" I ask and she smirks.
"You know, I wasn't actually sleeping... I just liked having your hard dick pressed against my cheek..." she says and pulls away from our hug, taking her coat and opening the door. I quickly walk towards her and close the door. She gasps and I trap her between the door and my body with my arms.
We both know that this is a scene of a movie we saw so we both start to laugh. I rest my head on her shoulder, my arms still trapping her as she does the same.
"This is so awkward I can't even stop laughing..." she says as happy tears form in her eyes from all the laughing. We've always been like this. Starting to laugh randomly and never wanting to stop. And that's why I love her. She laughs at every single thing I say and her laugh is awesome.
"Yeah..." I say as we slowly stop laughing, both of our eyes watering from the hysterical laughing. She looks at my lips and swallows thickly, leaning forward. She gently places her lips to mine and closes her eyes. My eyes widen instead, soon realizing that the girl I love is kissing me. I close my eyes and place my hand on her cheek, pulling her more in the kiss. Her soft lips fit perfectly with mine, as her tongue slightly touches my bottom lip. I moan and she smirks. I open my mouth and her tongue immediately makes her way in, reaching every inch of my mouth. As my dream comes true, our tongues fight for dominance. I remove my hand from the wall and I place it on her hip. She breaks the kiss and smirks, taking my hand and placing it on her butt.
"We've known each other for ever Stiles... you can touch my butt when we're making out." She says and smashes her lips against mine again, jumping and wrapping her legs around my waist. I put both my hands on her butt to make sure she doesn't fall. I'm literally losing my mind over her, the moment is so magical and glorious I can't even pay attention to my dad coming in.
"Oh my- Stiles." He says as mine and y/n's eyes widen and she hops off of me.
"Hey Mr. Stilinski, how you doin'?" She says blushing and my dad starts laughing.
"It's ok kids, I've been waiting for this for a long time."
"What do you mean?" I ask a little confused.
"Come on Stiles, you're always together, sometimes sleeping in the same bed or eating from the same plate. Everyone knew you were going to end up together!" He says and then grabs the door handle. "I'm gonna go, just, don't give me grandkids yet, ok?" He says and my eyes widen.
"Oh my god dad!" I say and he exits the room. "Sorry for that!" I say and she smiles.
"It's okay, I know your dad..." she says and I pull her into a hug. I love her so much and I don't want to let her go...