Stiles -Jackson pt. 2 (n)

I finally updated part two...

You're listening to the lesson, but you're constantly zoning out. Maybe you need some fresh air, a little walk...
"Umh sorry, can I go to the bathroom?" You ask the teacher.
"Yeah, sure, y/n."
"Thanks" you say and get up from your desk, walking towards the door and opening it. But before exiting the room, you turn to Stiles and send him a kiss, which he immediately sends back.

Stiles's POV:
My girlfriend just got out of the room, sending me a kiss. God I love her...
I look back to my book, when I see Jackson getting up and walking towards the door. He looks at me smiling and winking. What the hell is wrong with him?
Oh my god... is he going to bother her? Is he going to hurt her while I sit here listening to a stupid History lesson? I have to do something...
I ask the teacher to go to the bathroom, but he says no, I have to wait until Jackson gets back. This is bullshit...
~~~
As you enter the bathroom, you take a lip gloss from your purse and put it on your lips.
You hear the door opening, so you wait for a girl to come in and greet you. But instead, you see Jackson coming in.
"Oh my god, Jackson are you aware that this..."
"Yes, I know this is the ladies bathroom... but I was looking for you..."
"What? What's wrong?"
"Nothing I just uh, wanted to see you I guess..." he says slowly walking towards you. You back away but your back meets the cold wall, so you stop.
"Jackson, what are you doing?" You ask him as he evilly smirks.
He places one hand on your cheek and the other one on your hip.
"Remember what I told you last time he were alone?" He asks pulling you closer. "You have an amazing body..." he says and then his hand slides down from your hip to your butt.
"Jackson, stop... I have a boyfriend..." you tell him trying to pull away.
"Who? Stilinski? Please... don't tell me you actually like him. Have you seen him?"
"Yes I have, and I like him, a lot."
"Yeah sure..." he says and then places his lips next to yours, kissing you. "Strawberry?"
"What?"
"Your lipgloss, it's strawberry right?"
"Yeah, but Jackson, really, I don't like you... I mean... let me go, please." You ask him, but he won't listen to you. He put both his hands on your butt and pulls you closer.
"Let's show Stiles how we do it..." he says and kisses you again. You try to push him away, but he's too strong and pulls you even closer.
"Hands off my girl." You hear from behind Jackson.
"Stilinski! We missed you!" Jackson says and puts his hand around your waist.
"I said hands off..." he says and walks towards you furiously. He grabs your hand and pulls you closer. "Go." He tells you and you nod, walking away.
"What did I tell you about her? Don't you dare hurting her..."
"I won't hurt her... it wouldn't be funny." He says smiling.
"Whittemore, I'm serious. If you hurt her, psychologically or physically, I'll take one of my dads guns and I'll shoot you, right between your eyes..."
Jackson stops smiling and walks closer to Stiles. His face inches from his ear.
"I swear I will, Jackson. I love this girl, and I won't let you have her this way. If she wants you, you can have her. But until then, you don't touch her." Stiles says, his eyes dark and his voice full of anger.
"This time, you stopped me. There's going to be one day, when you're not going to make it on time... and you'll look at her, while she tells you that you didn't help her... and she'll blame you!" He says looking at you "mmmm... strawberry..." He says winking at Stiles then walks away.
Jackson was gone, and Stiles was alone... in the ladies bathroom. He quickly gets out and sees you in a corner, waiting for him.
"Hey" he says running towards you.
"Thank you... I couldn't do anything... I'm sorry." You tell him feeling guilty for not pulling away.
"It's okay... it's not your fault." He says and then kisses you. He quickly pulls away, your lips taste like strawberry. He understands what Jackson was talking about when he exited the ladies room... that asshole.
"What's wrong?" You ask him
"N-nothing, let's go home.." he says and then walks away. He's weird, well of course he is. He hates Jackson and he also hates when someone hurts you.