Stiles -Heather pt.2 (n)

The next day, you're in class you're sitting next to Stiles, as usual. But today, it's not because you wanted to be close to him, but because it was the only seat left. Coach is doing a lesson about risk and reward, and he's asking for a quarter. You have a quarter in your sweatshirt's pocket. As you put your hand in your pocket, you see Stiles doing the same. He takes the quarter out of his pocket and drops something. A small blue package falls on the floor. It's a condom! Oh my god, it's Heather's, you know that is not Stiles's. The package of his condoms is black. So he had sex with her anyway? Or he just wanted to even though he saw you? Tears start forming in your eyes as you look at him in disgust.
"You dropped this... and congratulations." The coach tells Stiles as he read XXL on the package. Pff, yeah sure...
You start getting really angry. Stiles looks at you and you glare at him, tears once again forming in your eyes.
"Does anybody want to try?" Coach asks. You quickly get up, you are headed to the bathroom. You want to cry. You have to cry.
"Oh good, y/l/n! Take the quarter and try... risk or rewa..." he's handing you the coin but you stop him.
"Keep that coin and shovel it up your ass." You say walking away and leaving everyone shocked.
"I'm going to be right back..." Stiles says running out of the class towards the ladies bathroom. He wants to apologize, he wants you back in his arms. He misses you so much...