Stiles -deadpool (s)

You woke up just half an hour ago, and you already risked your life twice. Beacon Hills kinda sucks if you are a banshee: you hear voices in your head, you find random dead bodies on your way to an unknown destination and now there's a deadpool that has your name on it. You're worth 6 million dollars, so is almost certain that someone is going to kill you. I mean, 6 million...
You're now on your way to your best friend's house, Stiles, decided to stop this deadpool or whoever made it. While you're walking you hear a car door closing and you turn around, just to be faced with a blonde boy with a lacrosse stick. It's fine, he's probably just going to school. Stiles and you are not going today, you have to figure something out before other people get killed.
"Six millions..." you hear the boy say and you turn around. His lacrosse stick now has a blade and he's looking at you with a smirk. "That's a lot you know. Wonder what I have to do to kill you..." he says rushing towards you and you run away. You think you're far enough, but then you feel a hand grabbing the hoodie of your jacket and slamming you on the ground. The boy quickly puts his hands on your neck, choking you. While you try to free yourself, he removes his hands and takes the stick. You feel the cold blade sliding in your shoulder and you scream, louder than you've ever done. He covers his ears and you kick him off, removing the stick and running away. He takes the stick and he throws it at you. You once again scream as you feel a pain in your thigh. You stop to remove the stick and he punches you. You can't fight anymore, the pain is too much. The boy is taking a rope from his bag, when someone hits him with a baseball bat. You know that bat. The boy falls unconscious and Stiles picks you up. You are really close to his house se he just brings you in and places you on the couch.
"You really have to be a little more careful, or they're going to kill you." He says taking alcohol and bandages for your wounds. The alcohol stings so you hiss. "I'm sorry, can you remove your shirt? I have to put the band aid on the wound." he says smiling "you remember when it was you who always saved my ass..."
"I still always save your ass Stiles." You say sitting and removing your shirt. His eyes travel all around your chest, as he shifts slightly.
"Ok thanks..." he says placing the band aid on your shoulder and you close your eyes as it hurts a little. "Almost done, where's the other one?"
"Here..." you say lifting your skirt slightly, showing him the wound on your thigh.
"Ok..." he says and does the same thing he did before, putting alcohol and band aid on it. "Aaaand I'm done!" He says tapping on your knee. He looks at your neck and sees signs of choking. His eyes water and he comes closer to you. "Whoa..." he whispers caressing the skin of your neck "I'm sorry..."
"It's not your fault, I'm on the deadpool so I'll die anyway."
"Don't say that, don't ever say that... I won't let anyone kill you." He says and hugs you tight. You hug him back and he buries his head in your neck, inhaling your scent. He hums at your gentle perfume and just then you realize you're shirtless. You pull away to cover your chest with your arms and he looks away.
"It's okay I-I won't look I promise..." he says and you blush, removing your hands from your chest.
"Stiles, you can look..." you say and he slowly turns around but still looking at your eyes. You nod and his eyes travel down your chest once again. You notice he's starting to get turned on, so you unclip your bra and throw it carelessly somewhere in the room. His jaw drops and his eyes widen in amazement, you don't know it yet but he's dreamed of this a lot. He comes a little closer and you take his hand and place it on your boob.
"W-what are you doing? Is it okay?" He says shifting and slightly touching his dick.
"Yes it is Stiles. Don't worry..." you say and as you finish your sentence you're cut off by his mouth on your left boob, gently kissing and sucking on the soft skin. You moan and he goes for the other boob, still playing with the nipple of the left one. You buck your hips against his and he removes his shirt. You look at his toned body and smile, getting up and getting on top of him. You start leaving open mouthed kisses all over his chest and you lick all your way to his pants. You unzip his pants and he kicks them away. He's left in his boxers and you play with the waistband as you don't stop looking at him with a smirk.

Stiles's POV:

She slowly pulls my boxers down and my boner comes out, bouncing on my stomach. She smirks and ties her hair in a ponytail. I throw my head back and feel her lips on my tip, licking away the precum already present.
"Ohh god..." I moan and she chuckles. "What are you laug-..." I try to say but I'm cut off my her lips wrapped around my cock. I moan again and she starts moving her head, first slowly, then always faster.
"Oh fuck Y/n..." I say as she gently plays with my balls and I cum in her mouth. "Shit, I'm sorry!" I say sitting up and covering my dick with a blanket. She swallows thickly and hums, and I swear I feel like I could just cum all over her again.
"You taste so good Stilinski..." she says crawling next to me and resting her head on my chest. I hug her and kiss her forehead.
"I won't let anything happen to you..." I say and she kisses me. This kiss is passionate and heated, the kind of kiss I've always wanted to share with her. She breaks te kiss and I whine for more.
"I love you Stiles..." she says and kisses me again.
"I- love you- too." I say in the kiss struggling a little. Let's just hope no one is going to kill her, I could never live without her.

Yeahh, don't forget to vote <3