Stiles -Malia (n)

You and Stiles broke up because of Heather, and he's now dating Malia. He's very jealous of you though... you spend a lot of time with Isaac, he's your best friend.
You are walking through the hall in the school and you see Stiles kissing Malia. Your heart breaks at the sight of the boy you love kissing another girl. And the other girl is Malia... you hate that girl. You stop and look at them, he seems to really like her.
You were ready to get back with Stiles a week ago, and you went to his house, just to find him with messy hair and blanket on. He was shirtless underneath that blanket. Then from behind Malia appeared, asking Stiles to get back to the bedroom. You excused yourself and drove away.
You hate seeing her with her hand on his face and his hand on her waist. You start sobbing and realize that they heard you. They both turn their heads to face you.
"Hi y/n.." Stiles says looking at the ground.
"H-hi." You say and then walk away with tears in your eyes.
You keep looking at the ground, you're sad and angry. He loves her now, he forgot you. And you deserve it, you left him alone, you made him cry. You want to go home and cry, you want to be alone for a little bit.

Stiles's POV:
I see her walking away and crying, my heart breaks. I don't want to make her cry.
"I'll be right back" I tell Malia and then walk away, trying to find y/n. But she's gone, she went home. I think she's really upset... but I can't do anything. I left her alone...