Stiles -Heather (n)

This is kinda sad...

"I can't believe you brought me here, you know I hate Heather..." you say as you, your boyfriend Stiles and your best friend Scott head to a party. It's Heather's birthday party. The girl you hate the most. She has always been bullying you since nursery school. She always makes uncomfortable jokes about your body and how it isn't 'perfect'.
"Come on just be nice, do it for Scott. Look how alone he looks...he needs this" he says pointing at Scott.
"Hey I don't need this!" He says looking at Stiles, giving him a glare.
"Maybe you meet a nice girl..." he says and smiles. The second you get in, Heather sees and greets Stiles, trying to kiss him. You quickly put you're hand on Stiles's mouth.
"He-hey, the ship has sailed..." you say awkwardly. She backs away a little and looks at you.
"Oh, I see you brought the whale..." she says and rolls her eyes.
"Nasty bitch.." You say under your breath.
"Nice!" Stiles said. "I told you to be nice.."
"Yeah sure, umh, I'm gonna get drunk. You coming?" You ask Stiles holding out your hand.
"Yes give me a second, I gotta talk to Scott."
"Ok.." you say and walk away.
You see a table full of bottles of alcohol and grin.
"Let the show begin..." you say filling a glass with vodka.
—————~~~
You haven't seen Stiles for like 10 minutes, and you haven't even finished your drink yet, but you want to find him. You start walking and you find the girl Heather was talking to before.
"Umh, sorry, have you seen my boyfriend?" You ask her
"Who, the one with the puppy eyes? He's outside." She says pointing the door.
"No the other one, with moles on his face, he got in with me and the puppy-eyes boy!" You say smiling.
"Damn, so that guy has a girlfriend huh? You might want to tell Heather."
"What do you mean?"
"She brought him downstairs in the wine cellar, and I don't think she actually wants to pick a bottle of wine..."
"Wh-what? Where is it?" You ask her angrily.
She doesn't say anything, she just once again points at the door. You run towards it and open it. You slowly walk down the stairs, and then you heard your worst dream.
"You know what I want for my birthday, Stiles?" Heather says.
"A bike?"
"To not be a 17 year old virgin."
You watch Heather kissing Stiles from around the corner. She has her hands all over him, you can't just watch and do nothing. But this is Stiles's turn to prove to you that he's loyal, that he loves you more than everybody else. It's his chance to let you know that he would never hurt you. You are waiting for him to pull away from the kiss, to tell that slut he has a girlfriend and that he loves her. But instead he opens his mouth, kissing her back. You see her tongue going in and out of his mouth, and you are disgusted. Everything Stiles has told you, how much he loves you, that he could never ever do something with other girls, everything is now forgotten. He puts one hand behind her neck and the other one on her butt. Tears start forming in your eyes and your vision becomes blurry. Your hearts breaks as he slightly moans and pulls her closer.
"Wait, I don't have any..."
"My brother has some, in the upstairs bathroom."
You quickly understand what they are talking about... condoms. So what, Stiles wants to have sex with her here? And he wants to leave you alone in the other room? He starts walking towards the stairs but he stops the moment he sees you. He freezes. He's looking at you while you are breathing heavily.
"Y-you disgust me!" You say and start running up the stairs.
"Oh look, the whale caught us!" Heather says pointing at you.
"Oh my... y/n wait! WAIT!" you can hear his footsteps following you. You open the door and exit the house, finding yourself cold and numb.
"I can explain.." Stiles says from behind you.
"No you can't!"
"Please come here... I'm sorry."
"So? Am I supposed to love you again now?
"What? So you don't love me anymore?"
"You were kissing her Stiles! Kissing a-and touching her. And I bet if you didn't see me you would have just fucked her, right there." You let out a scream of pain, as you remember everything you just saw. "Why her Stiles? You know I hate her... and now I'll have to wake up everyday knowing that she's th-the bane of our relationship?!"
"What do you mean with bane?"
"We're done Stiles. It's over." You say and start walking away.
"Where are you going? It's freezing out here!"
"I'm going home..." you say crying.
"I can give you a ride."
"No, I'll call Isaac." You say and then disappear around the corner.

Stiles's POV:
I screwed up, this time very bad. I hate myself. What am I going to do now? She's gone...