Mitch- closet (n)

*PLOT: you and Mitch have to hide in a closet because people broke in the hotel room you were staying at.*

You hear a loud noise and your eyes widen. You look at your partner in crime Mitch and he gestures you to get in the closet. You nod and run inside, closing the doors so your back is pressed against his chest. You can hear people talking and whispering and you're scared they're going to find you. You start breathing heavily and sobbing lightly. Mitch notices you're scared and places his hands on your hips and pulls you closer to him. He's an amazing person but he never shows emotions because of  what happened to the girl he loved. You can feel his warm breath on your neck and it's reassuring. You start to calm down and lean forward a little bit to rest your head on the door, not realizing that you're practically pressing your ass against him. He lightly groans and exhales shakily. You can feel something pressing firmly against your ass, but it's probably just his gun.
"Mitch."
"Yeah?"
"I think it's better if you hold your gun instead of keeping it in your pants..." you say and shift a little.
"I am..." he says in a low growl.
"No, Mitch I can feel it pressing his way inside my ass!" You whisper yell laughing.
"Tha-that's not my gun..." he says and you gasp blushing.
"Oh.." you say and smile. You can feel him smirking from behind as he sees you so silent and embarrassed. He slightly laughs and presses a kiss on your head, making you feel comfortable again. He wraps his arms around you waist and buries his head in your neck, inhaling your scent. You turn your head and leave a kiss on his lips, smiling. He looks at you and smiles, a tear rolling down his cheek.
"Why are you crying?" You ask him worried.
"Nothing... it's just been a lot since I last felt this way..." he says and kisses you again. Your lips part and you look at him.
"How?" You say and he hugs you even tighter. He inhales and exhales shakily, cupping your face with his big hands, and then says whispering:
"In love..."