Stiles -Let me (n)

After you sacrificed yourself to an ancient oak, trying to save your mother that died anyways, your life hasn't been the same. You've been having really bad nightmares, night terrors and hallucinations. Allison, Scott and Stiles have the same problem as you. Allison keeps seeing her dead aunt, Scott can't transform, and Stiles is straight up losing his mind, just like you. You're lucky your boyfriend Stiles is always with you, but you know that one day something really bad is going to happen.
As you slowly fall asleep in his arms, you start seeing your dead mother at her funeral. She looks at you disappointment and you know that's because you think that it's your fault if she's dead. Your dad is next to you, crying at the sight of the woman he loves dead. You start sobbing and Stiles wakes up, looking at you worried. Your mother gets up from her coffin and points her finger at you.
"You did this!" She yell as all the people turn their attention to you. "You let her strangle me and slash my throat!" You start crying and she laughs. "You're so weak... but if you'll let me in, we'll be powerful together..." she says and you wake up crying.
"Hey, hey, baby... it's okay come here." Stiles says pulling you closer as you start to calm down. "Nightmares again?" He asks and you slowly nod.
" it's always the same thing..." you say wiping your nose with the sleeve of your shirt. "I keep seeing my mom in her coffin telling me that I killed her, that I wasn't able to save her, that I disappointed the whole family." You say and cry again.
"You know that's not true right?" He asks and you look at your hands nervously. "Y/n you freaking killed yourself and stayed dead for 16 hours, to save her... you did everything you could." He says and kisses your forehead. "Now go back to sleep, I'm here... if anything happens you wake me up and talk to me," he says placing a kiss on your lips. "I don't want you to keep this things from me, got it?" He asks smiling. You nod and close your eyes again, head resting on his chest. You fall asleep almost immediately, but you can hear him whisper three words...
"I love you..." he says wrapping his arms around your waist and holding you tight. The interesting detail, is that you love him too.