Stiles- Dirty pt.2 (s)

It's almost 10:30 and you're waiting for Stiles. You've been wondering about what's going to happen all day long. He's a kind guy, but he's always been a bit of a jerk to you. You wonder why. He started mocking and bothering you when you started dating Isaac. While you travel through your thoughts, the bell of your house rings. You're lucky no one's home...
You run down the stairs and quickly open the door, seeing Stiles with a wide smile holding a rose.
"Uh..." you say as he gives you the rose. You blush and smile "thanks!" You say and he comes in, looking around. "So what's the rose about? I thought you hated me..." you say smirking.
"Never said that... I said you're annoying, I said you're ugly..." he says walking closer to you "never said that I hate you." He says softly looking at you. His gaze is crushed on your eyes, and it's a different kind. He always looks at you like he wants to just fuck or humiliate you, but this time is different. He's looking at you like he truly loves you, like he knows you more than everybody else. He comes even closer and takes your face in his hands. He then gently places his lips on yours, kissing you softly but passionately. His tongue touches your bottom lip and you open your mouth, kissing him back. His lips are soft and gentle, nothing like he was this morning. You wonder where that Stiles went. As your lips part, he opens his eyes and smiles, wrapping his arms around you and hugging you tight. "You have no idea how much I've wanted to do this. I had to wake up every day knowing that you weren't mine, because of that asshole. I had to see you two kissing and being a "happy" couple for this whole time. I had to stop myself from ripping your clothes off of your body whenever we were alone, and to stop my self from kicking Isaac's ass every time he'd do something that hurt you." He says softly sobbing. "I'm sorry if I've been a jerk to you... I didn't know how to act around you." He says with his voice breaking.
"Ok Stiles, it's ok... I understand." You say caressing the back of his head.
"I-I'm sorry..." he whispers once again before pulling away wiping his tears. "You must think I'm a pussy right now... always being tough and rough and one minute later I'm a sobbing mess..."
"No Stiles, it's okay. Just because you're a boy doesn't mean you can't cry..." you say holding his hand.
"I can't believe I've actually treated you that bad... you're amazing." He says walking closer.
"Thanks... you're amazing too." You say blushing. What's happening to you? You like that he's this close to you, you like his warm breath on your neck. "Do you think the tough and rough Stiles could come back for 10 minutes? I'll be all yours..." you say smirking and he laughs.
"Well, I don't see how on earth I could say no to that!" He says and picks you up by your legs, your butt at the level of his head.
"Oh my god... Stiles!" You say laughing. "Be fast or I'll throw up on the floor." You say and he quickens his pace. He opens the bedroom door and places you on the desk. He quickly removes his shirt and you look at his toned body in amazement. You do the same and his jaw drop. You know you're stunning, but this is the first time a boy reacts like this. You realize you're not wearing a bra and your instinct tells you to cover. His eyes widen as he steps back.
"I-I'm sorry... if you don't want to do this is fine..." he says closing his eyes and looking elsewhere.
"No no I'm good." You say removing your hands from your boobs. He smiles softly and walks towards you.
"Are you uncomfortable?" He asks tucking your hair behind your ear.
"A little... but it's normal. It happened with Isaac too." You say and he shifts. "What?" You ask seeing him uncomfortable.
"No its just that... I hate the image now planted in my mind. I mean, you and Isaac..."
"Oh sorry..." you say and blush. You then grab his belt and pull him closer to you. "Maybe you're going to be able to make me forget about Isaac... maybe with his wolf hearing he'll hear me screaming your name and not his..." you say smirking and wink. His mouth has the shape of an "O", not expecting to hear the words that just escaped your lips. You unbuckle his belt and throw it on the floor

*Stiles's POV*

She unbuckles my belt and throws it away, pulling down the zip of my pants and sliding them slowly down my legs. I kick them away and do the same thing with her pants and panties. She inhales shakily and I look at her, she nods and I kiss her. I want to make sure she's fine with all this, because I love her. I don't know how I'll be able to tell her, since I've always treated her bad cause she was with Isaac. She's beautiful and I don't want to lose her.
She places her hand on my hard dick and I shiver, her gentle touch giving me goosebumps. I moan and she smiles, knowing that I'm completely in the palm of her hand... literally.
She pulls me closer and kisses me roughly, her hand still on my rock hard cock as she slightly moves her hand up and down. I moan in her mouth and she moans back. She slightly pulls the fabric of my boxers, and i remove them. She looks at me with wide eyes and a smile on her lips. I hope I'm enough for her... I place my dick at her entrance, waiting for her to tell me if she's okay with this.
"Are you sure?" I ask her and she nods smiling. At first I tease her a little, rubbing her clit with the tip of my cock. She tilts her head back and moans, her sexy sounds making me even harder.
"Oh fuck Stiles!" She says removing her hands from my shoulders and slamming them against the desk.
I see her wet and I decide to taste her a little bit. I kneel and put my hands on her inner thighs, spread her legs a little more. I wrap my lips around her clit, sucking lightly and licking it.
"F-fuck Stilinski..." she says moaning loudly.
I start kitten licking her pussy, gathering all her delicious wetness.
"You taste so good baby girl..." I say moaning "I could eat you for hours..." I say and place a kiss on her inner thigh. I get up wiping her juices from my mouth and chin and placing my cock at her entrance again, this time pushing it in.
"Wait- fuck you weren't supposed to be this tight..." I say as a shiver runs down my spine.
"And you weren't supposed to be this big." She says smirking. "Now Stilinski, fuck me like if Isaac was here... show him how much you're better than him..." she says and I snap, thrusting in her hard. She moans loudly and grips my hair with her hands. I go deep inside of her and I get closer and closer to my orgasm. She starts kissing my neck and that's when I can't hold it anymore, so I pull out.
"I really need to cum now..." I say and she smirks, getting of the desk, her legs still shaking, and she kneels. My eyes widen at her move and she smirks.
"Come on Stilinski, I thought you really needed to cum..." she says with an evil smirk and licks the tip of my cock. I start jerking off and she opens her mouth. As I cum, I release my warm juice in her mouth and she swallows humming.
"You're amazing..." I say in disbelief.
"I know." She says winking and getting up. She cleans her chin and puts on a pajama, handing me one too. It must be her dads because it's impossible that I fit in her clothes. She jumps on her bed and gets under the sheets, looking at me.
"You coming or not?" She says tapping on the free side of her bed. I smile and get in the bed next to her. I wrap my arms around her waist and pull her closer to me, holding her tight. Fuck I love this girl...