Stiles -Good girl pt.2

"Now, you're gonna feel what I mean when I say I can satisfy you... then you can go tell Jackson..." he says removing your panties. He removes his pants and boxers and places his cock on your entrance.
"You want daddy to fuck you hard until you're a moaning mess?" He says with a low growl, sending shivers through your body.
"Yes..." you say shaking. You really like this side of him and you wanna see what he's capable of. You already had sex once, but it was  gentle and sweet, like he always is. But this time, it feels different. It feels like he's an animal, a rough, violent animal. He leans towards your pussy and places soft kisses in your inner thighs. You want to tease him a little more, so you cup your pussy with your hand hiding it from him and back away a little.
"Uuuh, you have no idea what you've just done... You're being a bad girl, I'll have to punish you.." he says smirking "at first I wanted to have a gentle but different sex, now I just want to fuck you so hard you're gonna scream your soul out... you're gonna forget your name..." he says whispering in your ear and entering you violently, slamming his dick inside you.
"Ahhh..." you try to muffle your moans as he thrusts into you with a quick and constant pace.
"You like daddy fucking you? You like how my balls bounce against your clit as I slam my dick into you?" He says heavily breathing.
"Ye-yeah.." you say heavily breathing too.
His hands are on you hips, guiding them against his as he thrusts in you hard and quickly.
"Fuck baby girl, you're so tight..." he says and you can feel his length pulsing inside you. He's constantly hitting all the sweet spots making you moan and shake. He slaps your ass hard two more times, and you loudly moan. He puts his hand on your lips to cover the pleasure-full sounds escaping your mouth.
"Shhh, they're gonna hear you if you're this loud..." he stops himself and removes his hand from your mouth. You understand that he did that because of Jackson... I mean, Stiles wouldn't mind if Jackson hears you screaming his name (Stiles). "You know what? You can scream... let's show Jackson that I can satisfy you..." he says and thrusts in you even harder, if that's even possible. He loudly moans and hisses, knowing that he's close. "Fuck baby girl... You're perfect..." he says as he puts his hands on your ass and squeezes it, spreading your butt cheeks apart and sending pleasure all over your body. He moans and his cock pulses as he reaches his orgasm and releases his juice on your ass. You clean it up and lick his dick clean. You quickly dress up and exit the room. On your way to your car, you meet Jackson.
"Where were you? And where is Stilinski... I want to kill him..."
"Well, he's been a little busy fucking the living crap out of me... and believe me, he can satisfy me a lot better than you'd ever do..." you say whispering and walking away. You love Stiles and he's the best, hottest guy in the world...