Stiles -first time (s)

"What do you want to watch?" Stiles asks you as he throws him self on the bed next to you.
"You know what I like..." I say smiling to him.
He gets up and plays Star Wars, yes all the movies. Like a marathon.
"Done.." he says and lays down next to you.
You wrap your arms around his neck and he wraps his around your waist. You two have been dating for 6 months, even though you had a break that lasted 2 weeks two months ago. When Lydia was attacked in the lacrosse field at the winter formal. What bothered you wasn't that he was worried sick about her (that was normal, everybody was), what bothered you is that he ignored you. He was always with Lydia and left you behind. But now everything was good between you two.
"I love you." He says burying his head in your neck and inhaling your hair.
"I know..." you say kissing his cheek. He returns the kiss, but on your lips. You start making out and he places his hand on your butt.
"I love you..." he says while you're kissing "babe, why don't we...?" He asks and you pull away.
"Yeah... why don't we..?" You say sitting. He sits too and takes off his shirt. Your jaw drops: you already saw him shirtless, but never for this purpose. You take off your shirt too and Stiles smiles. He grabs you and sits you on his lap. He starts kissing you passionately, squeezing your butt and he unclips your bra.
"You're beautiful!" He says and starts kissing you again. He rolls, now he's on top. He unblocks his belt and takes off his pants. He gently removes your skirt and your collant. You look in his eyes, you love him. You're ready to do this. He leans over and kisses you. His soft tongue licks your bottom lip and you open your mouth. He breaks the kiss for a moment to look deep in your eyes.
"I know I already said that, but I love you... I really do, so if you're not ready to do this, it's fine. We can wait." He says caressing your cheek.
"I'm ready!" You say and kiss him again. Next thing you know, you're both naked and nervous. He's still on top, so he makes the first move, gently pushing it inside. You slightly moan and smile. He laughs.
"What are you laughing at?" You say smiling.
"It's nothing..." he says looking down.
"Stiles, come on!"
"I'm happy, just happy, because I love you!" He says and start moving slowly. You close you're eyes as he moans. Without stopping, he takes your hands up over your head and tangles his fingers with yours. He starts kissing your neck and inhaling your perfume. "Mmmm..." he hums. He begins moving a little faster, moaning. You like it. You can feel his breath gently warming your neck. He starts kissing you again and, as he starts moving a little faster, he gently bites you bottom lip. You wrap your arms around his neck and hold him tight. He starts moving faster and faster, making you feel amazingly happy. You love him so much.
"F-fuck y/n, babe you feel so good..." he says as he goes faster. He looks at your boobs before taking one of your nipples in between his lips. He starts gently sucking it and tickling it with his tongue. His moves make you shiver as a wave of pleasure runs through you and you cum all over his cock. He goes on trying to reach his climax, but you stop him.
"Stiles wait, stop." You say looking at him.
"Uh- sure.." he says pulling it out gently, slightly worried that he's hurt you. "Is something wrong?" He asks smiling softly.
"No no, it was fantastic... better than I expected!" You say blushing and kissing him passionately. You break the kiss and look and him. "I just want to try something different..." you say and sit.

*Stiles's POV*

She sits and smirk, man I love this girl... she gently takes my still hard dick in her hand and leans forward to it. She removes the condom that I've put before and throws it somewhere in my room. Her hands are a little cold, but I like it anyway. She starts moving her hand up and down the length of my cock and I loudly moan. As she uses her other hand too I shiver.
"Oh sorry, are my hands too cold?" She asks smiling and I nod. "Well then we better warm it up..." she says and then takes my dick in her mouth, moaning. I know she loves having my dick deep in her throat, so I start bucking my hips, thrusting harder. She moans and I can see her dripping wet. She's so gorgeous. It's weird how she can be sexy, kinky, naughty and sweet, soft, gentle at the same time. I love her so fucking much. As I come closer to my climax, she hums and the vibrations make my head spin. A wave of heat rushing through my body as I come inside her mouth, my hot cum filling her cheeks. With my cock still in her mouth she moans loudly, signaling that she reached her orgasm again. I pull out my cock with a pop and a little bit of my warm juice exits from her lips. She swallows and hums, gathering the cum left on her chin with her thumb and licking it clean.
"Whoa... that was..." I stop, speechless.
"Awesome, Stiles, the word is awesome! Come on you know I love when you cum in my mouth..." She says laughing and wrapping her arms around me. I do it too and look at her.
"You are amazing, baby." I say pulling myself up, laying with my elbow on the bed, resting my head on my hand. "I love every inch of you..." I say running my finger up and down her chest and belly.
"I know... that's why I love you." She says and kisses me again.

Boom, that's how is done! XD Tell me if you liked this, I did ;)