Dirty Void (s)

Just a little warning before you start reading: in this chapter there's going to be very mature content, explicit language and a very high level of hotness... so if you're not here to read this kind of stories, just go read another one! Also, remember I always take requests... love y'all ;)

You're sitting in class looking at your book, when Stiles, your lab partner, sits next to you. He has dark circles under his eyes and you know that's not the guy you have a crush on... no, that's the demon that possessed him.
You're listening to the Chemistry lesson and writing notes in your copybook.
"So, you're not going to talk to me at all?" He asks with a low growl.
"No, I want Stiles back."
"I still don't get why he's so special..."
"Because he's a good guy, and it's not that common... he's lovely and funny and..."
"Save it sweetie."
"Don't call me sweetie."
"Why not? Oh, you think I haven't noticed how your heart beats? It's telling me everything about how you feel about Stiles."
You don't say anything, just glare at him and then go read your book again.
He puts his and on your upper thigh and slowly drags it under your skirt, touching your panties.
You start shaking, Stiles's hand is in the only one place you actually want it to be. But you're in class, the teacher talking about how to use safety tools for experiments. It's dangerous to do anything in class...
He begins to rub your clit from above the panties, making you wet.
"Oh, baby, you're even already wet... you really must want Stiles to fuck you, huh?" He says and then puts his hand under your panties. He rubs your clit with his thumb again and you can't do anything but look at the ground, trying not to moan at his touch. He then gently shifts your panties to the side and he puts two fingers inside, hitting the sweet spot. You can't help it and moan, luckily, only Stiles could hear you. The bell rings and Stiles removes his hand from under your panties. His finger are covered in your wet juice, so he puts them in his mouth and sucks them clean. He winks at you and you quickly run away. But he's not finished with you.
You're walking down the hall, you have a free period, when a hand grabs your shoulder and drags you into an empty room. It's Stiles. He laughs and closes the door behind him, locking it.
"Did I say you could go?" He says walking closer to you.
"Let me go, I want you to..."
"Yes I know baby, you want me to fuck you hard right? I mean, come on, I'm Stiles... and you like him." He says placing his hand on your cheek.
"I hate you, I want Stiles back." You say and try to punch him, but he catches your fist and turns your arm to your back. Now he's behind you, and you can't move.
"Don't make me angry... you know what happens when I get angry right?" He says and then squeezes your ass. "When I get angry... I get hungry." He says and starts sucking the skin of your neck. You try to pull away, but he's too strong. You feel his erected dick hit your lower back and you slightly moan. You like what's happening.
"Stiles..." you say whispering as he releases your arm and cups your cunt.
"Shhh... don't say anything."
He's still behind you, putting his fingers inside your wet pussy and kissing your neck. You feel his erected member against you and you want it.
You pull away and look at it. You can't wait to get it out of his pants and taste it.
"Oh... you want my dick huh?" He says unzipping his pants and pulling them down.
You freeze at the sight of the huge mass in his boxers.
"Is this what you want?" He asks pulling it out. His big and fully erected dick hits his stomach and you slightly jump as it does. "You want my dick so badly? You want it to fill you?" He asks and you nod. "Come closer..." he orders. You do as he says walking closer to him. "Kneel baby." He says with a low growl before taking his dick in his hand. You once again do as he says, kneeling. You start gently licking his head and the sides. You look up at him, he already has a satisfied expression on his face. You then put it all in your mouth, making it hit the back of your throat.
"Oh, fuck... mmm oh god." He says and places both of his hands on your head. He makes you a pony tale with his hand and you start moving your head. He looks like he's going to moan, but you don't give him the time and start sucking even harder.
"Oohhh, y/n, oh my... god." He says the last word loudly moaning. "Who knew you were this good...". You pull away and start licking his head again, this time a little harder.
"Shit, fuck y/n." He says squinting his eyes and moaning even louder.
You push it back inside your mouth and suck even harder. You move your head back and forth quickly, still looking at him.
"Y/n... you-if you don't stop... ohh, I'm gonna cum in your mouth..." he says breathing heavily. You don't stop; instead, you start sucking even harder than before, you can feel his dick pulsing in your mouth.
"Ahh-ohh my g- y/n, I'm..." he can't finish his sentence, he releases all his warm juice inside of your mouth and you swallow it. You pull away, breathing and smiling.
"That... that was-" he tries to talk but you cut him off by standing up and walking away. Your legs are still shaking a little bit, but it was worth it.