Stiles -Good girl

You are putting your books in your locker as someone places two hands on your hips and pulls you closer. You turn around, ready to kiss your boyfriend Stiles, but it's not him. Oh god, it's Jackson...
"What the hell Jackson?" You say trying to remove his hands from you. He places one hand on your cheek and rubs your skin gently.
"Oh come on, don't tell me you don't like this..." he says whispering in your ear.
"Actually, I don't... you know I have a boyfriend."
"Please, I'm the hottest guy in the school, captain of the lacrosse team, and Stiles doesn't even play..." he says cockily.
"Well but I like him... not you. I love him actually."
"Yeah sure, I bet he doesn't even satisfy you that much... I'd be a lot better..."
"Oh come on..." you say sighing.
"I'd make you scream..." he says whispering in your ear. "You'd beg for mor..."
He gets interrupted by Stiles pushing him away against a locker and punching him.
"Oh my G.." you say as he grabs your hand and run away.
"I'm so gonna die for this..." Stiles says laughing.
You enter in the janitor's closet and lock the door behind you. He looks at you and smirks.
"That was really hot..." you say laughing.
"What did he say to you?" He asked angrily. He hates Jackson.
"He said that you are nothing like him... that you will never satisfy me like he would or something." You say shrugging.
"That asshole..." he says and puts his hands on your hips. "I think I can satisfy you..." he says and kisses you passionately and roughly. He moans in the kiss and you do too. He places a hand on your butt and you lightly jump as he does. He never touches you like this without asking first. He's being really rough, and you love it. You pull away from him and smirk.
"Don't tease me..." he says in a low growl, his eyes turning darker.
"Mmm why not?"
"Cause if you do, I'm gonna have to punish you..." he says unbuckling and removing his belt. "Come back here..."
"Nope.." you say smirking as he slowly nods.
"Alright that's it..." he says walking towards you, grabbing your hair and pulling them hard. He grabs you by the throat, strong enough to turn you on, but not too tight to hurt you. He quickly and roughly slams you against the wall and smells your hair. You are getting hotter by the second, you love him when he's like this.
"I don't think you understood what I meant... you're gonna be punished if you act like a bad girl..." you moan as he says this with a low growl. "...because you're daddy's little girl... and you have to be good and obey me..."
He tears apart you skirt and look at you.
"Bend over..." he says.
You do as he orders and put your hands on the wall and bend over. You are wondering what's he going to do to you, when his belt comes hard on your butt. One, two, three times.
"This one is for teasing me..." he says between two hits "this one is for disobeying me... and this one is for being a bad girl.." you moan loudly and cover you mouth. "Oh baby girl, you can cover your mouth all you want but you're not gonna be able to cover your screams when I'll fuck you.." he says and tosses his belt on the ground.
He puts his hand on your red butt cheek and caresses it gently. Then his hand slowly reaches you panties and he starts lightly rubbing circles around your clit. You moan and bite your bottom lip.
"Now, you're gonna feel what I mean when I say I can satisfy you... then you can go tell Jackson..." he says removing your panties.