Stiles -Void Stiles pt.2 (ss)

I'm going to write this chapter a little more "theatrically" (the characters will talk more) I hope you like it! Remember to tell me your scenarios, so I can write your personal story!! (Any fantasy, I won't judge ;) )

You wake up in a basement, darkness around you.
"You're up! Wonderful!" Void says.
"what to you want now?"
"you see, baby, I'm not finished with you. What Stiles did, kissing Malia, he liked it. He loves her.."
At his words your heart breaks.
"So I'm the only chance for you to have a Stiles. Think about it: I'm him, I just happen to like rough love..." he says sitting next to you. He takes your hands and holds it tight.
"You are dangerous..." you say sobbing.
"Oh, no, no, no... I'm not going to hurt you. I'm just going to kill everyone one that gets in my way...." he says getting closer to you and whispering in your ear "EVERY... SINGLE...ONE!" He says and then bites your earlobe.
He turns around and grabs your legs, pulling you closer. He lies down making a body roll and starts kissing you. (Something like this ;))

You now like it, so you put your hands on the side on his face and kiss him back

You now like it, so you put your hands on the side on his face and kiss him back. He breaks the kiss and looks at you.
"You're mine..."

Meanwhile at Stiles's house:
He's been calling you since you disappeared in front of him. He's worried sick, but he can't reach your phone.
——————-~~~
Your phone rings and both of you pull away. Void stands up and takes it from a table.
"Hi, Stiles.." he says smirking
"Where is she? I swear to god if you hurt her.."
"What are you going to do? Call your dad?"
"Please let her go..."
"Mmm, let me think... no!" He then puts the phone back on the table. But then takes it again"Oh and, don't worry, we'll make sure to let you know when she's in danger..."
"What are you talking about? What does that mean?"
"When I hurt her, you'll know.... she'll be screaming..." Void says whispering, so you couldn't hear him.
"Noooo!" You hear Stiles scream from the phone.
Void Stiles ends the call and puts the phone back on the table. He turns around and starts walking.
"What did he say?" You ask. He sits next to you and grabs your hand again.
"Nothing special, he just wants to divide us. It's not fair, he chose Malia and I chose you. He has nothing to worry about..." he says and gently places a kiss on your forehead.
"Are you going to kill me?" You ask.
"Not if you let me in." He says and his voice becomes darker "y/n let me in! let. Me. In." He starts raising his voice. You stand up trying to run away, he's getting angry... really angry. You start backing away when your back meets the cold wall. He comes closer to you, smashing his hands on the wall and extending his arms: you are trapped. His body's closer and closer, till it touches yours. He's pushing you against the wall with his chest. You feel the warmth of his body surrounding you.
"I love how easy it is to immobilize you..." he says inhaling your perfume. "I also like the way your body feels next to mine. Your perfume, your light and smooth skin, your lips..." He says and then kisses you brutally, like he just wants to kiss you to prove how powerful he is. His tongue starts licking your bottom lip, so you open you're mouth and kiss him back. He puts his hand behind your neck, pulling you more into the kiss. If someone would come in here, it would look like he's eating your lips. He's  kissing you even harder than he did in front of Stiles. You quickly unbuckle his belt, you want him..
"Wait..." he says "you have to let me in, or I'll have to  hurt you..." he says without any emotion. You pull away, your faces still very close. You start crying, you know he'll get mad.
"I can't, I'm sorry..."
"LET ME IN y/n!!" He yelled. "GOD DAMN IT LET ME IN YOU BITCH!!"
You're still crying and sobbing, he's scary.
"Ok, if you don't want to let me in, I'll have to convince you..." he says and than walks towards the table, grabbing a knife.
"But let's call Stiles first, so he can hear you screaming in pain!"he says smiling and dialing his phone number.
"Hello? y/n are you ok?"
"Stiles, help me please, help-" Void Stiles puts his hand on your mouth.
"You remember when I said that I would let you know when I hurt her? Well, enjoy her pain..." he says and then starts pushing the knife into your leg. You scream in pain.
"Noooo! Please don't, I know where you are, let her go!" He says sobbing.
"Mmm... no, I don't think I will!" He says and then pushes the knife back into your leg. You once again let out a painful and fearful scream.
"I told you... I'm insatiable." He says sucking the skin of your neck and chest.
All of a sudden, the door opens and you see Stiles with a gun in his hand.
"I said let her go!" Stiles says before shooting the Nogitsune multiple times. Then Deaton comes in, sedates him and brings him away.
Stiles stops for a moment, looking at you in your e/c eyes.
"Stiles... I.." you try to talk but he shuts you up kissing you passionately. He then buries his head in your hair.
"I thought I lost you..." he says crying.
"How did you know I was here" you ask.
"Lydia sensed it, we're lucky she was right!" He says and then wipe your tears away. You would like to kiss him again, but you're bleeding too much and you pass out.
———————-~~~

You wake up in a hospital room, Stiles sleeping next to you. He's holding your hand, sitting on a chair and resting his head on the bed.
You gently rub his head with your hand, making him wake up.
"Hey." He says happy to see you awake.
"Hey, how are you?" You ask smiling.
"Well I'm good, now! You want something to eat, I've got sandwiches!" He says smiling and you laugh. You missed him.
"What about..."
"The Nogitsune? He's gone, like really gone this time!" He says placing a kiss on your lips. "I'm going to go take a bottle of water, you want some?"
"Oh yes thank you!" You say smiling and caressing his cheek.
"I love you..." he says and then exits the room.
Your eyes widen at his words. He loves you. You love him. Isn't it just a perfect happy ending...?

End of this chapter, was it good? I really liked making this ones. Make sure to vote and comment, and remember, you can tell me your scenarios!! Love y'all ;)