Stiles -lacrosse field (n)

" I'm so glad you finally asked me." I say as Isaac, my date for the winter formal, holds my hand.
" i've been meaning to ask you for a while. By the way you looked really cute in that red dress today at school..." he says as he leaves a soft kiss on your neck. You slightly moan at the new sensation the tall cute boy is giving you. You open your eyes to look at him and see Lydia, in a beautiful dress.
"Uh wait a second..." you say kissing Isaac quickly and running towards Lydia.
"You have got to be kidding me! I thought we had a deal!" She yells looking at you in amazement. "We agreed I was going to be the sexy one, you the cute one! Now you're sexy and cute!" She crosses her arms scoffing.
"Nah shut up!" I say laughing and slightly elbowing her arm. "Says the girl ho looks like a slutty nurse!" I say and she smirks.
"Well..." she says rolling her eyes and smirking again.
We hug and she walks away towards Allison. I feel two fingers tapping on my shoulder and I turn around. I see Stiles all dressed up and excited smiling, slowly nodding as I get a little confused.
"Yes Stiles?" You ask him laughing and he points at Lydia.
"She's with me! She came here with me!!" He says throwing his hands in the air.
"Really?!" You say as your eyes widen. "I'm so happy for you!" Lie. You like Stiles a lot, but you don't want to bother him with your feelings. He's deeply in love with Lydia and everyone knows it.
"Yeah..." he says as he stopped smiling and his eyes start traveling your body. "You're amazing tonight." He says whispering like he was in a trance state. "So fucking hot..." he says looking at your legs and slightly exposed boobs.
"Stiles?" You say-ask as he blinks and gets back from his trance state.
"Yeah?" He asks as he blushes realizing that you heard what he said. "Umh, I'm gonna go." He says walking away. You feel his gaze still on you and turn around looking at him, seeing him scanning your body again with his eyes. As he notices you're looking at him he turns around and picks up with Lydia. With a quick run you go over to Isaac, who's talking with a boy from the lacrosse team.
"Hey beautiful!" He says as you approach him.
"Hey handsome!" You say and he smiles. He wraps his arms around your waist and leans down to connect his lips with yours. He pulls you in a heated and passionate kiss and you put your hands behind his neck, playing with his gorgeous hair. A moan escapes his lips as you do so and you smile in the kiss. You pull away and smile at the tall boy holding you in his arms.
"I'm going to get a drink. You want anything?" You ask him pointing at the table with the drinks.
"Uh no thanks." He says smiling and you nod.
"Ok, I'll be right back."
You walk quickly to the table and take a cup. Before you could do anything else you hear Lydia yelling Jackson's name. You turn around to look at her and when you find her you walk towards her. She can't leave Stiles and go with Jackson. You quickly follow her out of the gym and in the lacrosse field.
"Lydia!" You shout as you get closer to her. She doesn't even seem to hear me. You approach her and tap lightly on her shoulder as she turns to you with a frightened look.
"Y-y/n?" She says whispering, her voice slightly shaking.
"Yeah?"
"Is that Jackson?" She says and points at a dark silhouette of a man walking towards you.
He comes closer to you and you can finally see his face. You've never seen him, but he actually looks familiar. As he is now a few feet's from you, you hear Stiles yelling and running towards you.
"Y/n, run!" He says and then looks at Lydia. "Lydia watch out!" He says and you turn around.
Lydia is now on the ground, covered in blood. You bring your hands to your mouth to muffle your scream as you look at the stranger that has now blood on his chin.
"Why did you d-.." You try to say but the man grabs your throat and lifts your body from the ground. You start choking and try to hurt him or remove his hands from your neck, but he's too strong.
"Please, please let her go... I can't lose her." Stiles says running towards you and kneeling.
"Oh, and why is that?" The man says tilting his head.
"Be-.." he stops looking at you and starts crying. "Because I love her..." He says wiping his tears.
"That's so sweet of you. I might have other plans for her though..." he says and then throws you far away. Just like that. Just like if you were a pile of garbage. The air is taken out of your lungs as your body makes contact with the ground. A pain runs through your body and everything becomes black.